Anybody actually bought anything?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

F

Fruityloops

Guest Shopper
Ok, hands up........

Has anybody bought anything from this channel yet?

What did they buy?

Were they pleased with it?

There must be someone out there who has taken the plunge??

:NA NA NA NA

Well I have had a punt, I thought that I would try them with a black opal waterfall ring in silver :) I was able to order the size that I wanted (size L) :) though the girl kept leaving me on hold while she checked what was avalable? I was then told that the ring will arive in 2 or 3 WEEKS time:( Oh well it was only £19 :) I will let you know what its like when it arrives.

it's 3 weeks after I placed my order for the black opal waterfall ring at £19, it arrived today, very pretty, the opals are doublets, but very pretty indeed :)

Woo hoo!!

A happy customer. I'm really pleased for you Wheelyred.

Anyone else??

Was rather tempted to get a little something for the Mrs but was waiting to see what others thought first. May give them a go now Wheelyred is pleased, thanks.

Ok, hands up........

Has anybody bought anything from this channel yet?

What did they buy?

Were they pleased with it?

There must be someone out there who has taken the plunge??

:NA NA NA NA

I have! It's just that I haven't got it yet....

Snail Mail......

I got a loose gem stone from them about 3 weeks ago for my dad to make into a pendant for my Niece, but it aint arrived yet, getting a wee bit worried:11::11:

Dont panic yet HM. I bought a topaz ring from them and it took over four weeks to arrive. I did email them as I was worried but didnt get a reply. When my ring arrived, it was devine. The silver was substantial and shone beautifully and the stone, a 20ct blue topaz took my breath away. I love it. I would order a pendant to match if they had one but I cant stand watching any more.

Bet

Latest posts

Back