Elemis free gift

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

llloyd

Registered Shopper
Just ordered some eye reviver for Hubby, as it’s over £40 entered code EXOTIC to get free full size exotic blooms shower gel and exotic oil rich body cream (worth approx £45), also choice of free travel size so ordered PCMC men’s 15ml, they sell this separately at £33.40. Please note CS stated code will not work with collections as I tried to change my order to the men’s hydrate & revitalise duo as this includes the eye reviver. It accepted the code initially on the duo, but, when signed in etc the freebies were deleted from my list at checkout.
My brother has ordered this too.
Great if you were going to order something anyway.

Just ordered some eye reviver for Hubby, as it’s over £40 entered code EXOTIC to get free full size exotic blooms shower gel and exotic oil rich body cream (worth approx £45), also choice of free travel size so ordered PCMC men’s 15ml, they sell this separately at £33.40. Please note CS stated code will not work with collections as I tried to change my order to the men’s hydrate & revitalise duo as this includes the eye reviver. It accepted the code initially on the duo, but, when signed in etc the freebies were deleted from my list at checkout.
My brother has ordered this too.
Great if you were going to order something anyway.
On their website it states free gift is worth £33 , but the shower 200ml is £20 on their website & body cream £25 on look fantastic. Their last free gift offer before this one was worth £33.

Yet another excellent free gift, well gifts, you have got! Well done!

Free gifts just for me, so far:
Supersize Decleor cleanser & toner, 2 full size Elemis Hand wash & 2 full size Elemis hand cream, the Elemis full size shower gel and full size body cream, 2 15ml Elemis travel sizes. Then a 15ml travel size for Hubby and a full size Label M hair & body spray for my son.
I am wrapping all my stuff up with Elemis TSV etc , my Husband will be delighted he only had to pay for the TSV, the Elemis cracker & one handwash (not a freebie).
Ho Ho Ho

Latest posts

Back