Customer Complaints Info

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Topaz

Registered Shopper
I've had so many problems with orders in the past that I gave up using the customer services phone line or email service. I write direct to the head office now: Ideal Shopping Direct plc, Ideal Home House, Newark Road, Peterborough PE1 5WG. The last person I received a response from was a Tracy Townson in the Customer Relations Dept. Prior to that it was someone called Claire Elmer, who apparently 'assists the presenters'. Hope this might help anyone currently in dispute, though from what I've read on other posts these two ladies may be long gone, they were probably too helpful to work at IW.

I recently ordered 2 camisole tops in the same size. When they arrived (yes, they did actually arrive) there was a 10" difference in the chest size between the two of them, and neither of them were anything like appoximate to the size chart shown during the presentation. I returned them using the freepost address with a letter of complaint. I did receive a refund but not of the P&P, so this is still in dispute. I'm about to write another letter and if that doesn't work I'm going to report them to trading standards, enough is enough. And in case you hadn't guessed, that's the last order I'll ever be placing with IW. I could think of another description using the letters 'IW':9: but I don't think I'm allowed to!!

Don't forget to add a bit of money to your claim for your phone calls and postage costs. I did this a couple of years ago and eventually received, IIRC, £20.00 back when I was trying to get my P&P refunded on a faulty item.

Julie

Latest posts

Back