Camp Presenter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

Pinkpussycat

Guest Shopper
Who he?? I absolutely love him!! He's so Frankie Howard....I'm just longing for him to come out with "Oooh, no missus" or "Titter ye not" :D He's always mentioning ST.com so perhaps he'll read this and make my day. :D :pPC:

Sue he's the wonderful John Scott - if you look back you'll see the great threads about him. He's a unanimous hit I think!

Late at night he's even funnier and if you can stay up he's on about midnight I think.

You may have seen him on daytime telly as a fashion critic on "This Morning"? Think that's his "real" job if you like but he's now with RocksandCo and whomever recruited him must be a genius!

Oh ta Meesh!! I don't watch daytime telly at all and have only just started watching Rocks & Co regularly and I'm totally hooked when he's on....what a coup for them. :YIPPEE: He's so irreverant too, made me really lol the other night about Caroline and Vicki's ages. :D :pPC:

I remember him from the daytime tv show. I remember him posing for a calendar once half naked and we got to see his pierced nipple!! ooerrr!

He is one of the best presenters I have seen in a long time and whoever put him on Rocks and Co is an absolute genius IMO.

Sue he's the wonderful John Scott - if you look back you'll see the great threads about him. He's a unanimous hit I think!

Late at night he's even funnier and if you can stay up he's on about midnight I think.

You may have seen him on daytime telly as a fashion critic on "This Morning"? Think that's his "real" job if you like but he's now with RocksandCo and whomever recruited him must be a genius!

Ahhhh...I wondered why he looked vaguely familiar and now I know why - thanks Meeshoo.
I've never bought anything from R&C but I can watch him (and his shirts!) for hours.:)

PPC you're famous now! John mentioned you several times tonight and was talking about your thread! He even gave you an "Oooh no missus"!

EEEEEEEEE, Sue, you got even more mentions! Tucked up in bed with your pussies eh ;)!

He's very funny, you're right!

John is completely fabulous and their jewellery isn't half bad either! Now that you're famous PPC you'll need a bit more bling, so don't be afraid to dip your toe in, most of the problems are being ironed out and they will hopefully go from strength to strength and some of the prices are really good at the moment.

awwww I think i saw him for a little bit - he was excellent!!!! He was doing loads of comedy facial expressions which was very funny.....if only they were broadcast on virgin!!!

:clap:
Glad you got your mentions PPC!!!

I watched him until nearly 2 am :YIKES: and heard all the namechecks for me and my pussies ;) he's a real sweetie isn't he?? :cheer: Was anybody else still watching when he had a huge fit of the giggles over his comment about mining Russian Diopside in freezing conditions?? He was saying 'they must get their picks frozen in the rocks' and someone obviously said something filthy in his ear.... then he had me in fits of the giggles too with 'I said PICKS and ROCKS!!' :SUE: The man is a treasure and I hope he's around for a long time with the channel. :pPC:

P.S. Jacqualina, I am waiting for my first purchase to arrive and I'm sure it won't be the last even though I'm meant to be on the wagon..............:jump:

I saw the fits of giggles over "picks and rocks" too Sue! I have to say this is a totally different John from the one I have seen on "This Morning" or the guest appearances he made during fashion hours on other shopping telly channels.

When Rocks and Co announced his arrival I was quite dismissive of him on this forum but having now seen what I believe is the "real" John, I do feel quite guilty now! He seems so much more at ease and just hope the powers that be at R&C appreciate his style because he is probably the only presenter they have who will persuade me to purchase from them!

Last night was the first time I have watched any jewellery channel presenter for their entire show, such a refreshing change from the usual false whoops of delight and hard sell, which to me, is a massive turn off.

I saw it, too - and I heard my own name-check for my comments on Sphene! He is funny.

Latest posts

Back