John Bennett is a gem!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

jacky

Registered Shopper
I e-mailed Help because my delivery hadn't arrived...John answered, saying they were out of stock of the amethyst hedgehog (I'd thought I got the very last one...), but were searching for one...They found one eventually - something else was out of stock anyway (not an item I was too bothered about tbh), and the order got held up another day, so he said he'd put in a little extra jewellery as an apology.

That was very nice of him I thought...Anyway next day I had another e-mail, saying he remembered my thread on here saying my sister wanted a garnet hedgehog but they'd sold out. He said he'd just come across an extra one somewhere, so included it FOC...

I thought that was a really lovely personal touch, to pick up on my thread on here...so sister gets her ring, and I'm a happy bunny!

awwwwwwwwwww they're bluddy fab aren't they? Well done John. Love how they go way beyond expectations.

John and Steve are most definitely from the same mould, excellent CS as per usual. BUT, my god!!! if Steve and John are pure gold, Katherine, is a true diamond. That girl is amazing IMO

Wonderful attention to detail and this is why Rocks is such a special company. Where else would you get such original designs in your favourite gemstones, brilliant prices, funny hosts and top notch customer service? I love Rocks, long may she reign.

awwwwwwwwwww they're bluddy fab aren't they? Well done John. Love how they go way beyond expectations.

John and Steve are most definitely from the same mould, excellent CS as per usual. BUT, my god!!! if Steve and John are pure gold, Katherine, is a true diamond. That girl is amazing IMO

And I would add Tony and say he his a diamond too :)

Wow, they would make a lovely ring!

They are fantastic, I have to agree. Their CS is the best I have ever come accross.

Yup, I agree. It is so amazing to get truly personal service from a sizeable online company.

Latest posts

Back