Gatineau

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bah! Rose sold out now, so won't work. Money saved, I guess. Thanks, as ever for posting -a near cheer up on a s**tty day for me. Oh, & the dog has stolen & eaten an 800g loaf of posh bread (=4 days food in weight) so I now have to brave Waitrose. On a Friday. Dog looks massive now.

Last edited:
Bah! Rose sold out now, so won't work. Money saved, I guess. Thanks, as ever for posting -a near cheer up on a s**tty day for me. Oh, & the dog has stolen & eaten an 800g loaf of posh bread (=4 days food in weight) so I now have to brave Waitrose. On a Friday. Dog looks massive now.
Sorry today is not good. Have a delivery from Ocado instead.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha - sorry for laughing. I have a thief hound as well. Just be glad he didn't steal a bunch of grapes out of the fruit bowl (having climbed onto a chair and then the dining table to get to them). There were apples, perfectly safe, but oh no, have to eat the grapes (poisonous to dogs). So after a trip to the vet (it was a Saturday evening OF COURSE so out of hours vet), stomach pump, pain killing injection, blood test and return visit to check for kidney damage (really???) £170 please. ****** expensive half a dozen grapes. A loaf of bread is cheap.

CC

Ha ha ha ha ha ha - sorry for laughing. I have a thief hound as well. Just be glad he didn't steal a bunch of grapes out of the fruit bowl (having climbed onto a chair and then the dining table to get to them). There were apples, perfectly safe, but oh no, have to eat the grapes (poisonous to dogs). So after a trip to the vet (it was a Saturday evening OF COURSE so out of hours vet), stomach pump, pain killing injection, blood test and return visit to check for kidney damage (really???) £170 please. ****** expensive half a dozen grapes. A loaf of bread is cheap.

CC

Oh noooooooooo! Funnily, Monty Don's gorgeous Retriever Nigel ate an entire christmas cake & even pooed out the springy robin! He was totally fine & didn't even visit the vet.....
Update: Today the loaf of bread has made it's exit. (Obie has a raw food diet & so isn't a pooing machine) The poo was 12 inches long & then went around a corner (like a right angle) Complete sausage, no breaks. Biggest ever. If something like that dropped in a lavatory there is no way it would flush!

I'm a serial worrier, I always take pets to the vet. I know a Border Terrier that nearly died after eating a Christmas pudding but thankfully he recovered. Depends on the dog I suppose.

I'm a serial worrier, I always take pets to the vet. I know a Border Terrier that nearly died after eating a Christmas pudding but thankfully he recovered. Depends on the dog I suppose.

Totally. It's all about the size of the dog, hence your wee Border being so poorly....

Latest posts

Back