Sorry Rocks&Co this just isn't good enough!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tabs

Registered Shopper
Well, after all the farce of yesterdays basket issues i'm afraid i will be parting company with Rocks&Co. A manager yesterday was aware of the issue and very early this am another manager within CS was made aware too. It was mentioned to the CS manager that Andrew was aware of the situation and R&C Helper was pm'd too. After all this i have had no response as to how to handle the situation or even how they intend to fix it! All this said, means that R&C apparently dont care otherwise proper contact and resolution would have been done by now.

I'm not prepared to play "lucky dip" when placing an order, or indeed adding an item to basket, If i'm placing an order i want to know i'm going to get the item. R&C, i know you have issues with your computer systems, but there's allways the good old "human contact" way of resolving issues.

It was good while it lasted, but alas i will bid you farewell.

Hi Tabs,

I have just got into the officie (been travelling all day).

I apologise that you haven't heard anything back yet after your enquiry this morning.

I have just looked on the system and unfortunately there is no stock of the Ruby ring you wanted.

I am now going through the stock to find you something similar. I can then give you the codes so you can view them on the website, and see if you like them.

Can you please PM your phone number to the Rocks and Co helper and then we can discuss your situation.

Thanks

Andrew
Rocks and Co. COO

Sorry to hear your still having trouble Tab, i haven't bought from rocks yet but i did try to today it was a quantity game (of 1) as i phoned they ended the game and said nobody had bought it! i emailed them but have heard nothing so if they don't want my custom thats fine, plenty of other places to choose from!
I do hope the resolve your issue.

Oh Tabs I'm so sorry that this situation hasn't been resolved happily for you as I have said before I have had that many problems with them and feel as though enough is enough also at the moment so can understand exactly where you are coming from over this seems to be a bit of pot luck (I don't seem to have must luck with them I must say) whether order arrives or if charged the correct amount I hope you do get some kind of happy resolution to this very poor situation though so good luck x

Just a quick update... I had a call from Andrew last night offering me substitute rings in place of the Tanzanian Ruby now out of stock. I have now chosen a replacement, which should be here early next week... ( i assume). Will post up pics when it arrives.

Many thanks to Andrew and also to R&C helper resolving this problem.:4:

That's good to hear Tabs and hope you love the ring when you get it home.

But all this 'malarkey' you and others on the forum are having atm must also be reflected in their wider customer base.
All this really does highlight the advantages we have as members on here, being able to post about our problems....at any time,
and then get personal responses back from the folks who can hopefully sort them out for us.

I agree Sacha, were lucky that Andrew,Gav and R&C helper can help sort things out easier for us. As i discussed with Andrew last night things really need sorting out quickly before loyal fan bases are compromised. Hopefully when new systems are sorted things will be much better for all. The ring i've chosen isnt the same, but is lovely all the same.

Hi Tabs, really pleased you have been able to arrange another ring which one have you gone for ? do you the item number to share with us all please
Delivery is also another thing that I have found is random sometimes only 2 days and has been as long as two weeks on some of my orders, hope you receive your new ring soon and love it x

Hi Pandabear..Thank you. The item number is 790 288. My deliveries have usually been quite quick but i think this one may take the stated times.

Oh that looks lovely. Glad you got it sorted out and well done to Andrew. Now Twinny, if you don't like it you could always get Santa to drop it off up here!

Klos, I had a word with santa, but he said Ms Klosblues sacks are allready overfull and he can't fit anything more in there..Sorry hunni :4:

OMG I am sooo glad you said "Ms" Klosblue and didn't have a typo there Twinny!! Oops did I really say that??!! :Laughing1:

Latest posts

Back