How about THIS for perfect matching

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lady Darls

Enlightened..!
I got a present from my lovely OH today, a pair of earrings, (not from Rocks) have a look, aren't they lovely. He knows moonstone is one of my most favourite stones and has gone to the bother of finding these, bless him

DSCF6044.jpg

BUT, how well do they go with THIS?

DSCF6047.jpg

They could have been made for each other couldn't they? am chuffed :D :D awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

What a super set that makes, Darls, isn't your Fella clever?
I have that bracelet.... I love the way it feels on the wrist and the colours that dance from it are so pretty. With a set like yours, O reckon you should take up Flamenco dancing.... somehow seems appropriate with all those dingly stones!

As you say Darls, made for each other and he really has an eye for a nice piece. If I emailed your husband some pics of my favourite pieces would he buy something pretty for me? :D My husband, sweetie that he is, would be more inclined to buy me an iron, table mats or something else I don't want. :(

As you say Darls, made for each other and he really has an eye for a nice piece. If I emailed your husband some pics of my favourite pieces would he buy something pretty for me? :D My husband, sweetie that he is, would be more inclined to buy me an iron, table mats or something else I don't want. :(

If I said to him a lady on st says you have an eye for a nice 'piece' he'd laugh lol GERROFFFFFFFFF he's mine though :D

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you'll have to work on your husband Calvin :D

If I said to him a lady on st says you have an eye for a nice 'piece' he'd laugh lol GERROFFFFFFFFF he's mine though :D

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you'll have to work on your husband Calvin :D

Aaaaaaagh!! I rather walked into that one, didn't I? I'll say no more for fear of getting in too deep. :D:D:D

What a fantastic match Darls and what a lovely hubby you have!!! :clap:

Wow to Mr. T!! Now he is going to have to go and find you the garnet and amethyst ones :).

I have been wearing my garnet one for a few days now and shock horror I found 2 links on the table. On close inspection of the bracelet there are a few missing gutted really as I love the design. Too scared to wear or check my moonstone one!!!

Who's got a clever and thoughtful hubby then?! As you say, they match so well, they could have been bought together as a set. Enjoy wearing them!

I have no idea how he found them, unless he just saw them and thought they were like the bracelet, knowing him though he probably looked for them. :1:

Perfect match darls - you're lucky your hubby knows what you like - mine doesn't seem to get it right...still I shouldn't grumble lol...

I saw some earrings like that on another site - I've got a link if anyone'd like to PM me - not sure about posting other sites on here, in fairness to Rocks...

Also saw a necklace in the same style at a gem show - in tigers eye this was - felt lovely and silky to the touch - cost £100...

Last edited:
how clever of him to have matched your bracelet - does he give lessons my oh could really do with some instruction LOL! Lovely set health wearing them

Latest posts

Back