Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Found one!

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.685705

Honora CFW Pearl Drop 45cm Necklace Sterling Silver

One Time Only Price £37.20
QVC Price £44.75
Item Number 685705
UK P&P£3.45

Add a sweet touch of opalescent colour to your look with this wonderful cultured fresh water pearl drop necklace from Honora. The sterling silver piece is decorated with a variety of different coloured pearls strung onto the 45cm (17.7") long chain. The necklace secures with a shackle clasp and the number of pearls on the necklace may vary slightly.

I've gone for the Dark Multi as I was hoping for that in the TSV but it was a no show this side of the Atlantic.

found another!

Honora CFW Rondell & Ringed Pearl 91cm Necklace Sterling Silver
One Time Only Price£46.26
QVC Price£55.50
Item Number687172
Availability In stock
UK P&P£3.95
Overall Rating no ratings

Be the first to write a review.
Write a review
Share this Product:
Pretty pearls abound in this fabulous long necklace from Honora Pearls. Measuring approximately 91.5cm (36") in length, the necklace is made up of a mixture of both ringed and rondel-shaped cultured freshwater pearls. The pearls are in shades of white, peach, plum, grey, golden and black, and are strung on silk thread. The necklace secures with a sterling silver shackle clasp.

Oh, thanks SuzyQ! I really like this one, it's really unusual! I'm SO tempted, but I really have spent too much on skincare and cosmetics over these past couple of weeks!

Latest posts

Back