WTF!!??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

Pinkpussycat

Guest Shopper
I just bid on the marcasite heart and went to checkout and this ****** message is showing....wtf does that mean?? I put it in my basket when there were still 5 available!! My basket is till showing 1 item (this one) but I can't get any further!! :TANTRUM: I shall give up on this channel soon. :mad: :pPC:

Marcasite Silver Necklace
Price: £19.00
item number: 386 959
In Basket: 22:06 24/11/08 Quantity
* Please enter a valid quantity.
* Please enter a valid quantity. Sub Total:

£19.00

* SORRY, THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR PURCHASE IS NOT
CONFIRMED UNTIL YOU CHECK OUT. PLEASE CHECK OUT SOONER TO SECURE YOUR CHOICE.
TO CHECK OUT, YOU WILL NEED TO REMOVE THIS ITEM.
REMOVE ITEM

TOTAL: £19.00

PLEASE DO NOT CHECK OUT UNTIL YOU ARE DONE SHOPPING FOR THAT DAY. IF YOU CHECK OUT AND
THEN START ANOTHER ORDER ON THE SAME DAY THEN YOU WILL BE CHARGED ANOTHER P&P.

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR PURCHASE IS NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL YOU CHECK OUT. ITEMS REMAIN IN YOUR
SHOPPING BASKET FOR 24 HOURS. PLEASE CHECK OUT WITHIN THIS TIME TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.

Last edited:
Theres a definate glitch Snoops! What irritates me most is the bit at the end....

PLEASE DO NOT CHECK OUT UNTIL YOU ARE DONE SHOPPING FOR THAT DAY. IF YOU CHECK OUT AND
THEN START ANOTHER ORDER ON THE SAME DAY THEN YOU WILL BE CHARGED ANOTHER P&P.

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR PURCHASE IS NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL YOU CHECK OUT. ITEMS REMAIN IN YOUR
SHOPPING BASKET FOR 24 HOURS. PLEASE CHECK OUT WITHIN THIS TIME TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT

Yet if you don't check out virtually straight away you can miss out on your item.

Yep, I got the exact same message tonight with a Sphene ring. I went to check out 30 minutes after the auction ended (there were 10 I think in the auction) and suddenly it was no longer available.

:58::12:

I think that the web and phone systems are separate and so even though you buy one on the web it doesn't necessarily allocate you one and stocks appear available to phone bidders so if they've rung up they can get one. It's sooooooo frustrating especially when you've heard them say your name on the telly as a winning bidder! I know they're working on things but they've got to work quicker otherwise they'll lose customers at prime selling time (i.e. before Christmas).

If you look at the lost sales just in the past few days from you, Tabs and me, it all mounts up!

But I went to checkout immediately Meesh so there is absolutely no reason why the item isn't available. In fact it's still showing in my basket but that message is asking me to remove it before checking out....if I did that there wouldn't be anything left to checkout. What a feckin shambles. :mad: :pPC:

Oh Sue that's not good. They must have sold them all to phone bidders then. Although what I don't understand is how the system knows that it's run out but not when it's allocating stock.

x

I've sorted it out myself Meesh. I waited until an auction had ended and phoned the order line and explained what happened to a lovely girl who answered, she checked and there was stock still available so I bought 2 instead :cheer: Sod waiting for CS to re-open again tomorrow, I'm at work 8-5 and I don't have time to fanny about on the phone to them. :rolleyes: Anyway, sorted!! :D :pPC:

Awwwww brilliant news hun. Gotta say I've tried the same thing and all I got was "once the auction's finished we can't sell it at that price and it goes back up to the original price"!

You were obviously meant to have it! I hope it's lush! Post up a pic when you get it won't you?

She did quote the original price of £38+ each but assured me that they will revert to the last auction price when the order and payment gets processed so I shall be watching this order very closely. :33: :pPC:

You were obviously meant to have it! I hope it's lush! Post up a pic when you get it won't you?
You know me and photography Meesh. :rolleyes: It's this
386959.jpg
and it's huge. Funny that it really caught my eye cos I don't normally like marcasite at all but the design did it for me. :pPC:

Ooooooo I say madam! It's very goth meets art deco - in the nicest possible way you understand! Very pretty. Wear it in good health Sue. x

Latest posts

Back