QVC Website Problem - Check Your Account

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
Just wanted to let you all know there is an issue with the QVC website just now.

Last night I ordered the Honora TSV online for mum. As usual I then logged into my account to check it had gone through and it wasn't showing!!!!

So I called CS and they checked the order number the web had given me and sure enough no sign of it. Guy I spoke to was very helpful and said that there has been a problem with the website this last week or so. People order, get an order number but no sign of it. Then CS re-order and suddenly the person ends up with two as the original suddenly appears.

He spoke to the web people who deny that there is a problem but he is going to make sure it gets looked at further as there is a problem!!!

He has put another Honora on cheque hold for me till we see if the original reappears as didn't want me to miss out on my chosen option and also he didn't want me to have the hassle of sending one back even though they would cover all costs.

So everyone who orders online from QVC please check you account after each order to ensure it is showing!!!

Last edited:
I had this problem the other day with something I ordered and when I called CS said I had to wait 20 minutes because thats how long it takes to show, needless to say it never did so re-ordered next day I checked and 2 were showing :mad:

I heard about problems like this a couple of years ago so now I always check my account after I've ordered online. Not very impressive, though, is it?

I only ever order online..doesn't give much confidence....off to check my account as I've recently ordered stuff.

I checked whether something had gone through a while ago and it wasn't showing, so I rang customer services. They told me to wait about an hour but it never showed up. Luckily, there where some more in stock so I could reorder but would have been cross if they'd sold them all and I'd missed out!

:

Do you know I just read this thread and then a few minutes later realised the same thing happened to me about 3 months ago! I rang customer services when I couldn't find trace of an internet order from minutes previous, so she placed another order. While still on the line she said 'oh your original order is still there' and promptly cacelled the original order. So it happens alot, doesn't instill much confidence does it :rolleyes:

This also happened to me yesterday, I ordered the lillies in the garden hour and when I checked my account, it had not gone through, so I ordered another set and put them on cheque hold, they did not appear either, so I rang customer services and they ordered another set, then l hr later I checked and had 3 sets showing so had to ring and cancel 2 sets. but my order at midnight for the Honora tsv went straight on and was dispatched this am.

This also happened to me yesterday, I ordered the lillies in the garden hour and when I checked my account, it had not gone through, so I ordered another set and put them on cheque hold, they did not appear either, so I rang customer services and they ordered another set, then l hr later I checked and had 3 sets showing so had to ring and cancel 2 sets. but my order at midnight for the Honora tsv went straight on and was dispatched this am.

Can you imagine if you hadn't checked and you ended up with all three, then having to go through all the palaver of sending them back. They need to get this sorted out! :)

Even worse if it was something really expensive, all that money out of the bank at the same time!!! :(

:

just checked and an order i made 3 days ago isn't showing. grrrrrrr :mad:

Oh nooooooooo!!!

That is why I started this topic, I wanted people to know there was a problem so they could check their accounts and see if their orders had gone through or not.

Hope the item you are after is still in stock.

just phoned CS and she says there's no trace of the order so i've ordered again through her. I shall check over the next few hours that it doesn't mysteriously appear. Good job it wasn't a TSV or a special price item.

Why are QVC the only website I know who don't send a confirmation email as soon as you've ordered something? :confused:

Even the smallest of companies do this - it can't be that difficult to set up!

Why are QVC the only website I know who don't send a confirmation email as soon as you've ordered something? :confused:

Even the smallest of companies do this - it can't be that difficult to set up!

I agree -they send enough "show reminders" though! :rolleyes:

Checked my account and my orders are there but thanks for the heads up, Sazza.

two things i have sent back for refunds two weeks ago still aren't showing up neither is the money into my account.

im wondering is there more of a problem than just ordering

I ordered a couple of honora items, one of which sold out and 50 mins later it wasn't showing on my account. After reading these posts I rang CS as I was concerned, and it wasn't on their system either. The lady I spoke to checked with their internet team who said everything was ok so she ordered the items again albeit on waitlist.

I was just in the process of saying I definately ordered the items etc etc and low and behold the original items appeared on their system!!

Definately something odd happening!!

I had the same problem and had 3 sets of models prefer makeup, i then cancelled 2!!!

Latest posts

Back