duvet set - bargain, i hope!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

~*~Lexxy~*~

my heart is in Kernow...
Middle England...left a bit, no, right...
i was having a mooch around on here the other day as i'd seen a lovely duvet set on tv, lilac jacquard, that i'd missed out on.

this caught my eye instead, Satin Set, so i put a forward bid in. it ended today & i got it for £10 + p&p, bargain me thinks! (well, hope :20:).

i've had a duvet set from them before, i think that was a lilac jacquard one actually :33:, & it was really good quality.

I've had a couple of their jacquard sets and loved them. Unfortunately, not so with the satin set, which was so slippery, myself and the OH almost fell out of bed on a few occasions and the duvet kept ending up on the floor!!

It looked pretty, but ended up as lots of very posh dusters!!

I couldn't possibly comment!! lol :21:

I think that's the trick though - using a bottom sheet which isn't satin. All the satin on satin is just too much! My OH moaned so much about the thing I just got rid! (the duvet cover, not the OH). Mind you......:9:

Very good price you got though.

Sounds a fab deal Lexxy, I got the lilac pink jacquard duvet set (king size) for a fiver and also snagged the lilac jacquard throw for £7 a few days later.

I've had lots off bedding off all three channels and I've had no complaints with any of it. I'm redecorating so I'm going to need some more as I've changed my color schemes.

i was having a mooch around on here the other day as i'd seen a lovely duvet set on tv, lilac jacquard, that i'd missed out on.

this caught my eye instead, Satin Set, so i put a forward bid in. it ended today & i got it for £10 + p&p, bargain me thinks! (well, hope :20:).

i've had a duvet set from them before, i think that was a lilac jacquard one actually :33:, & it was really good quality.

Lexy - Have just redecorated our bedroom and wanted a new set of bedding and curtains. I saw the lilac jacquard set on the website pages and placed bids for the duvet set, curtains and also the bedspread (so I can put other bedding on that doesnt match, and then hide it under the bedspread) I was gobsmacked to get the whole lot for just over £40 including the postage.....It has just arrived and set the room up today. Looks fab. If you are still in the market for the lilac set - they have auctions on the website for curtains, duvet set and bedspread, and they drop down to really low prices. - Duvet set went right down to a fiver.....
Love Joy

I've got a satin set, Lexxy, and like other peeps here have said - they're lovely but slippery. I don't mind though cos I bought it for my son and he never seems to notice his pillows have vanished by the morning lol!

Latest posts

Back