simply stunning.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

wibblypig

Registered Shopper
Hi folks,

Here a few pics of my latest purchases...

THE blue and black diamond cluster love it love it love it, a very pretty little peridot and white gold pendant that crashed on a lock in for £1 !!!! and my loose gems that i won in the comp very cute little ones. I did have another 3 items but they are not me so already packaged to go back.

Attachments

• rockstv 056.jpg
    rockstv 056.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 210
  • rockstv 058.jpg
    rockstv 058.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 186
  • rockstv 061.jpg
    rockstv 061.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 196
Really lovely pieces Wibbly. The blue and black diamond cluster is a beautiful ring and I like it more every time I see it.

Well done on your £1 bargain too. Peridot is one of my favourite stones and it looks terrific in the princess cut.

Lovely WP. I have the blue and black diamond ring - isn't it just stunning. Wd on the comp. prize too.

Nice one! I have that blue and black diamond ring....its stunning isnt it. In fact it is back from resizing tomorrow!! wooo hooo

I saw that peridot crash to a pound...lucky you!!

I would LOVE one of those blue and black diamond rings - they look fab!

Great pics Wibbly - saw the pendant go for a £1 - well done! :biggrin

I love the ring its a beauty and well done on winning the stones do you know what you'll do with them? I'm not a peridot fan myself but for a quid wow bargain I've had internet probs and have got mega withdraw symptoms so will be watching today cause I'm back !!lol

I love the ring its a beauty and well done on winning the stones do you know what you'll do with them? I'm not a peridot fan myself but for a quid wow bargain I've had internet probs and have got mega withdraw symptoms so will be watching today cause I'm back !!lol

I think that i will probably just keep them in the post as a little mini collection...possibly investigate getting them set but they are quite small so might get lost when set into metal.

well done on the peridot thats great even if not for a pound!!

i must say though i cant see all the fuss over the blue black diamond cluster, i bought it and was really disappointed how small it was, the diamonds in mine didnt look anywhere near 2mm and also i looked through a magnifying glass and found one of the black diamonds was damaged so it went straight back, i was sorry to do it because i really liked the look of it on screen but because the stones were so small there was no real colour to them and also the black one being broken it wouldnt have been long before it fell out, a real shame cos i thought i had got it at a really good price of £89, maybe i got a duffer????

Latest posts

Back