Wow! Big Bite here already!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Crafty Beauty

Registered Shopper
I don't believe it. I think QVC have finally got their act together re. delivery times. I always used to have to wait nearly 2 weeks for most things, but the last gatineau TSV arrived in under a week, and my Crop-a-dile Big Bite TSV (ordered in the early hours of Tuesday morning) has just arrived!!! I'm gobsmacked, but looking forward to playing with my new toy :D

WOW thats great CB, have you tried it out yet?
I did notice mine was shipped on the 1st which makes a change, usually I have to wait 2 days after ordering for them to even ship an item.

WOW thats great CB, have you tried it out yet?
I did notice mine was shipped on the 1st which makes a change, usually I have to wait 2 days after ordering for them to even ship an item.

Mine arrived this morning and it was shipped on the 1st.
It's sitting in pets corner with the rest of my collection, I really must start
using some of the things I buy, I still have not opened my Quickutz Relovution
Machine or my Quickutz Squeeze but I still buy several dies a month.
Every now and again I have a look through some of the boxes in my stash
and am suprised to find something I have forgotton I bought.
My name is WillyNilly and I am a craft addict:D:D:D:D

That was really quick. Mine said it was despatched on the 1st so hopefully it should be here soon.

Did it come by RM or courier ?

Thanks

:Aflower1:

I did not order this but I ordered a Kipling Bag on friday that has not arrived yet.

Still qaiting for mine. Say shipped yesterday 2nd July so will probably arrive next week. Thats the usual course of events.

I checked my account earlier, and the Big Bite was despatched on 2nd July and the case with extra gromlets on the 3rd July.

It would be nice if both arrived on Saturday, but I'm not holding my breath.

Mine arrived this morning, can't wait to try it.

Popped into our local craft shop today and managed to pick up the big bite case for £9.99.

:cat2:

What a bargain tabatha. I was annoyed at selling the case separately and the price charged, after all my Cropodile came with the same see through plastic case included. I suspected the case would be less elsewhere if you could find it. Hope you all have great fun and results with your Big Bites. LOL

Latest posts

Back