Moira C claims to be "48 in February". ROFL

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lorelei

Registered Shopper
Hi all,

I just watched a commercial with Moira C in which she claimed to be turning 48 in February:33:. Is that some kind of a joke? Does she really think people will believe that she's only 47? She looks closer to 67, maybe 57 on a good day.

I think all those scarflaces have gone straight to Moira C's head, lol. She's delusional...

Please tell me if I am the only one who thinks this?

Sorry if this topic has nothing to do with the products on sale on Ideal World, but I had to ask peoples opinions who actually watch her shows!

I'm afraid we don't encourage debates about presenters when it gets personal here.

Who am i kidding ? she's drawing a pension for sure :D

I think she actually is only 47! She's got about 5 or 6 children and I'm sure I've heard her say that her youngest daughter is about 8 years old. :manic:

I think she's just extremely old fashioned in her appearance and her personality - it may be a ploy to get the old biddies that buy her stuff to identify with her.

There again having all those kids may have aged her prematurely :LS:

I have heard Moira mention her February birthday a number of times but she has always said it is her fiftieth birthday she will be celebrating. Can we please all wish her the very best of birthdays. If I had shared with people that I was about to be a certain age and the response I got was disbelief because they thought I looked a lot older I would be hurt. In my opinion it is bad manners whether done face to face or from the anonymity of a forum.

......But if she really is 47, or 50 or whatever....I think it's down to her style, which makes her look imo about 56 years old. She sells, and she wears frumpy clothes!!!!!

I'm 50 in June, and people can say what they like about me Mia I honestly don't care. Must admit, I did think she was older, but again, that's down to the way she dresses.

:doggie:

I'm 50 in June, and people can say what they like about me Mia I honestly don't care. Must admit, I did think she was older, but again, that's down to the way she dresses.

:doggie:

May I wish you a wonderful birthday for June! You are fortunate to have the strenghth of character and confidence not to be bothered by what people might say. Many would envy that because they find comments of a personal nature difficult to handle.

I also think that this part of the forum is to discuss products and Moira C is not a product.

Let us know how you plan to celebrate in June! :1:

I'm sure she's way older than that. Can't say I've seen her on Ideal World, but I saw her years ago on QVC, and I always thought she was pushing 60 then!! Maybe it is the way she dresses.
Someone get that woman a makeover!

I am sure she was saying she was late forties when she was selling on QVC, not commenting on her appearance, that's her choice.

I think she looks a bit dated in her style which might make her look older that she is but not necessarily facially.

I'm very jealous that she has all those kids, works and still has loads more energy than I ever seem to have. I think she is funny.

Latest posts

Back