PDA

View Full Version : Philip Kingsley

Bluebell
03-07-2008, 04:01 PM
I am looking for a new shampoo and havent tried PK before.
I have been using Ojon Ultra Hydrating for a while now and fancy a change.
I have dry flyaway hair with lots of breakages,
not sure what to try, am away to watch the show now but would appreciate any recommendations.

Thanks

donna255
03-07-2008, 04:47 PM
His shampoos and conditioners are good.
With his range you go by your hair type so will say moisturising will suit you.

Bluebell
03-07-2008, 04:54 PM
Thanks Donna

This kit looks like good value, would love shiny hair as well :D
Do you think its a good one to go for?

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.226354

Snuffles
03-07-2008, 05:51 PM
My daughter is 20. She has fine blonde highlighted hair and is a cosmetic and beauty junkie - the sins of the mothers etc... she has been through the lot, PK, Ojon, MOP plus everything on the highstreet.
The PK was used to the dregs - I think that's a good recommendation!

I use the elasticizer now and again and it is good.

RedorDead
03-07-2008, 06:16 PM
I've used a few PK products and also had a consultation with him. I dont find them especially useful; no better than most other products. My hair is very fine and break easily and so far I have found the HairFix products amongst the best especially if you use the pre wash in the three system.

Snoopy
03-07-2008, 08:25 PM
If his hair stuff is so good how come he's got a comb over ?

philosophy_girl
03-07-2008, 08:31 PM
I've been dabbling with PK too. I still love my ojon, but it's nice to have a little change every now and then. I've been using elasticizer for about a month now and i've noticed a big improvement in breakage. It's not a miracle cure of course, but it is helping. I'm using that mid week, then doing my saturday morning ojon treatment too.

I forgot to record the show today, i was wanting to hear about the different shamp+cond sets. He does have his own website though, and there you can answer a few questions and it tells you what products to use. He also sells 'jet set' kits which are travel sized and a much cheaper way to try (no 30mbg of course though). HQ hair sell the kits too. AND (whilst I'm mid PK rant...) there is a seller on ebay who sell sample sachets of elasticizer. I get about 2 applications out of one sachet costing 3 and it even has a cute flip top lid on it to keep it fresh, clever packaging. Great for travel too.

Phew..

BaxterBailey
03-07-2008, 08:38 PM
Good point Snoopy!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

Snuffles
03-07-2008, 09:05 PM
If his hair stuff is so good how come he's got a comb over ?

I think it's candyfloss...;)

Lemonsqueezy
03-07-2008, 09:35 PM
I 'm sure he's wearing a toupee!!!!!!!!!!

Lilo Lil
03-07-2008, 10:25 PM
I 'm sure he's wearing a toupee!!!!!!!!!!

Probably leftovers from AY after she has been grooming her horses!!