Philip Kingsley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bluebell

Registered Shopper
I am looking for a new shampoo and havent tried PK before.
I have been using Ojon Ultra Hydrating for a while now and fancy a change.
I have dry flyaway hair with lots of breakages,
not sure what to try, am away to watch the show now but would appreciate any recommendations.

Thanks

My daughter is 20. She has fine blonde highlighted hair and is a cosmetic and beauty junkie - the sins of the mothers etc... she has been through the lot, PK, Ojon, MOP plus everything on the highstreet.
The PK was used to the dregs - I think that's a good recommendation!

I use the elasticizer now and again and it is good.

I've used a few PK products and also had a consultation with him. I dont find them especially useful; no better than most other products. My hair is very fine and break easily and so far I have found the HairFix products amongst the best especially if you use the pre wash in the three system.

I've been dabbling with PK too. I still love my ojon, but it's nice to have a little change every now and then. I've been using elasticizer for about a month now and i've noticed a big improvement in breakage. It's not a miracle cure of course, but it is helping. I'm using that mid week, then doing my saturday morning ojon treatment too.

I forgot to record the show today, i was wanting to hear about the different shamp+cond sets. He does have his own website though, and there you can answer a few questions and it tells you what products to use. He also sells 'jet set' kits which are travel sized and a much cheaper way to try (no 30mbg of course though). HQ hair sell the kits too. AND (whilst I'm mid PK rant...) there is a seller on ebay who sell sample sachets of elasticizer. I get about 2 applications out of one sachet costing £3 and it even has a cute flip top lid on it to keep it fresh, clever packaging. Great for travel too.

Phew..

Latest posts

Back