Another Haul!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Beading Belle

Registered Shopper
I received these........... on Tuesday. All gorgeous as usual only one item going back. Its this

http://data2.rocks.tv/images/products/popup.php?id=DA488

Its a lovely necklace and I have been after this one ever since M4G posted her picture. She even got me one (well bid on my behalf as my basket was full) Unfortunately the finish on the silver is rough and I have such sensitive skin I know I would come out in a rash. So its going back. As for the rest what can I say - STUNNING. keep saying this is it for a while but with such stunning delivery I just keep buying!!!!!!!

Please be patient as I have about 20+ photos to load.

Last edited:
And Finally - I had both the scarf's in this order and am having great fun deciding how to wear them. I think its one to own :53:

Last edited:
Bh, you're certainly living up to your name again! Stunning haul once more - does your delivery man wear a back brace? Are they for presents or can't you bear to part with them?

I'm speechless!! :11: And that takes some doing!!!

Love what you've done with the "mix'n'match pearl scarves"!

Also particularly like the tigers eye necklace.

Enjoy wearing them!

Bh, you're certainly living up to your name again! Stunning haul once more - does your delivery man wear a back brace? Are they for presents or can't you bear to part with them?

:32: Its all for me I do share it with my 14 year DD :) I have bought some pieces as presents but ended up buying another one to give it away!!!!

wow BH, fantastic. You suit those scarves, they look gorgeous on you. Theres nothing there I don't like. MADWOMAN :D :D :D

What a shame about the turquoise necklace BH, I'm so disappointed on your behalf. LOVE LOVE LOVE the rest of the haul, especially the pearly bits, and I'm really taken with the sponge coral too.

:doggie:

wow BH, fantastic. You suit those scarves, they look gorgeous on you. Theres nothing there I don't like. MADWOMAN :D :D :D

Thats me :33:

What a shame about the turquoise necklace BH, I'm so disappointed on your behalf. LOVE LOVE LOVE the rest of the haul, especially the pearly bits, and I'm really taken with the sponge coral too.

:doggie:

I know M4G. I was so looking forward to this necklace - lovely design shame about the silver!! The pearl bracelets are 3 different ones peach, white and pink. I got it thinking you might like one. They are very comfortable to wear.

This haul started with the coral collection then as usual just got carried away like a MAD WOMAN!!!!!!!!!

I got the sponge coral necklace many weeks ago - one of my first purchases - but the clasp was faulty on the pendant - it wouldn't stay secure on the necklace and kept falling off, so I returned it.

Really liked it as well.

DD I had similar problems with the pendant but that was before rocks was on. I also ended up sending it back as the pendant fell apart. Maybe you should try another one. This one seems to be fine so far.

WOW BH what fabulous purchases - they all suit you very well.

I'm guessing with the amount of jewellery you have, you must ALWAYS be wearing at least a couple of items? :biggrin

The pearl scarves really suit you, love the mix n match idea - I bought the peacock blue set for myself but looked like nothing on earth with it on (my neck seemed to disappear! :lol) - so it's gone back this week.

Beautifully manicured again BH - I WANT your glossy hair! :tongue

Who's been sneaking off the wagon while my back was turned???!!!
Wow, what a haul, poor Rocks must have nothing left...lol

What a shame about the turquoise necklace, it's the first turquoise item I've ever been tempted by, but so far I've resisted as it's never gone quite as low as I wanted!

Lots of lovely things there, some fab pearls as ever. Loving that garnet ring in the flesh, it's a beauty and one of the few things not in white metal that I've seriously been tempted by. I doubt I'd wear it though, shame.

I really fancy that little multigem bracelet, looks fantastic on you and I've been hovering over buy on it recently, I will definitely be looking again.

Very creative work there with the mix'n'match scarves - like Sara, they made me look like I had no neck despite being stunning, so I'm well jealous you can wear them!

Enjoy your lovely things sweetie, your house must be like Aladdin's cave!!!
(By the way, my footing on the wagon slipped into some pearls last night, I can't really justify telling you off!!!)

Latest posts

Back