Prize winners

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cazz

Registered Shopper
Having read another thread stating an email is sent if you win a prize, I was a little worried as I won some loose gems the other evening but hadn't received a confirmation email so emailed Tony @ Rocks.tv and he has responded advising that NO confirmation email is sent. Apparently they just keep a record of who has won what - so fingers crossed I get my freebies :)

Well that's really confusing - guess some do get an email and some don't!
I just hope I get my 'prize' gems.
Cazz

Hi all

I got an email with my amethyst stones,showing charged zero, might depend on who dispatches them. I think I might start a loose gemsone collecton now!!! I think Steve said he was getting the trays and pots in stock.

cleo

I've always had a confirmation email for my prizes

My last prize was an Iolite but this arrived

PB274098.jpg

Is it a Garnet ??? Many Thanks

PB274098.jpg

I got that stone too Julie i think its a tourmaline ? not quite sure either nice stone thought what are you going to do with yours i might see if i can get it set in a ring :)

I agree it's a lovely stone and we have two local jewellers that make up designs to order, although they are the sort of shops that don't have prices in their windows or websites. I will just admire it for now !!

Looks like a ruby but why not ask. I bought a Rainbow moonstone which looked like an opal when it came so went back and had no sticker on the lickle plassy container..

Looks like a ruby but why not ask. I bought a Rainbow moonstone which looked like an opal when it came so went back and had no sticker on the lickle plassy container..

Think I will just to satisfy my own curiosity.

Very pretty coloured stone Julie, would be great for you if it was a Rubellite. Hard to see what the size is but guessing
it may be a Rhodolite Garnet........still a great favourite of the Gemsters on here.

PB274098.jpg

Julie - that is gorgeous. I had my prize today and although when they showed them on screen there were five and all looked a decent size ( unless they zoomed in and enlarged them) only three arrived today and they are errrrm how can I put this without sounding ungrateful......minimalistic???

Here they are - crap pic sorry on my mobile but they are next to a 5p coin

rocks.jpg

Julie - that is gorgeous. I had my prize today and although when they showed them on screen there were five and all looked a decent size ( unless they zoomed in and enlarged them) only three arrived today and they are errrrm how can I put this without sounding ungrateful......minimalistic???

rocks.jpg

Hampy a prize is a prize, but sorry babe, they, to me, are just not worth winning. There WERE five loose gems the prize you won, so why have you been sent 3 chippings?????
Wasn't your prize late turning up and you had to email them about it? if so, its possible that your original prize went elsewhere as it certainly wasn't what you got. I was on the night you won, believe me, you haven't received the prize you won at the time.

rocks.jpg

You are correct, your prize was at least 5 stones and they were not as small as that. I know this as I remember seeing them and thinking how much I'd have liked to win those as they were stunning.

You are not being ungrateful, they just aren't what you expected.

Latest posts

Back