Outstanding issues PLEASE READ!! (I WANT TO HELP YOU)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rocks & Co. COO

Registered Shopper
Hi All,

First of all, please accept my apologies for the continued problems you may be having.

If you have any outstanding/overdue issues, regarding problem orders/refunds/out of stock items etc... please PM Me, Today Saturday and Sunday - Can you please make the subject of the PM "COO PROBLEM SOLVING 1".

I am heading up to our current Warehouse and Call centre on Monday morning and will sort out any problems you may have that are outstanding as quickly as humanly possible (give me a couple of days :D) and I'll contact you to let you know what is happening and what we are doing about it!

If you would include your Name, Address, Postcode, Tel Number and any order references you may have, if you don't have any references, not to worry, just tell me which order its relates to e.g. Ruby ring, Paraiba Tourmaline pendant, and I will find it.

At Rocks and Co. we take customer service very seriously, and as you may be aware we realise that the current set up doesn't perform to the high standards we expect of ourselves. This is why we are drastically changing the back end infrastructure (as you most likely are aware from my previous posts) and moving everything under one roof, plus a brand new software system which is currently being built. This will enable us to do everything far far more efficiently and quickly, from taking the orders to dispatching to refunding returned items. This is all due to be completed in the new year, so I would like to ask you all to please bear with us, as we are currently doing all we can within the restrictive system that's in use at the moment.

I would also like to say that we always welcome feedback, whether good or bad as we are always striving to give the best possible customer service and experience and with your help, there is always room to improve.

Thanks again,

Andrew
Rocks & Co. COO

:Hiya: Andrew

I don't have any problems (well none that you could help with!!) and I am delighted to say I have never had a problem with Rocks and Co. However I just want to say it's great to have the continued "personal touch" from you and Rocks Helper and I have every confidence that you will get all the problems resolved very soon.

Enjoy your trip up North but remember your thermal longjohns cos it's freezing up here!! :Happy1:

I second what Klos says. The personal touch makes all the difference. I've only had the one item from Rocks & Co but CS sorted out the teething issues immediately.

good luck with your mission Andrew!

coo problem solving 1

COO PROBLEM SOLVING 1
Hi Andrew,
since the 25/10/08 I have placed 4 orders with rocks & co & only received one of them ! Money has been held from my bank account & within a few days has been back in my account.I emailed Rocks & co on the 4th nov about my first two orders not being received & received a email asking me to phone which I did the following day.The lady I spoke to said there was a problem with my card ! I had the funds in the bank so I have no idea what the problem was ! she took my details again & told me if there were any more problems she would let me know,one month on I still have not received my first two orders or received any phone call.I also placed a order two weeks ago I emailed twice on monday 1st Dec GOT A REPLY YESTERDAY (Hi Karen,

I saw your email to the studio and have tracked your order T0811000868.

I have contacted the manager of our warehouse who informs me that they are waiting for a couple of the items to come into stock, in order to complete your order. As soon as it is all ready it will be sent out to you.

I am very sorry for the delay. If I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Libby Middlehurst

Please could you let me know why you put items for sale when they are not in stock ???
I am very disappoint in your service.The total of my four orders was £1715.80.
I love collecting gems & have been from Gemstv for the last four years your channel had a few gems I had yet to add to my collection & it's great to watch but I am not sure I will be buying from you again.
very disappoint veiwer Gemslover.

Hi All,

First of all, please accept my apologies for the continued problems you may be having.

If you have any outstanding/overdue issues, regarding problem orders/refunds/out of stock items etc... please PM Me, Today Saturday and Sunday - Can you please make the subject of the PM "COO PROBLEM SOLVING 1".

I am heading up to our current Warehouse and Call centre on Monday morning and will sort out any problems you may have that are outstanding as quickly as humanly possible (give me a couple of days :D) and I'll contact you to let you know what is happening and what we are doing about it!

If you would include your Name, Address, Postcode, Tel Number and any order references you may have, if you don't have any references, not to worry, just tell me which order its relates to e.g. Ruby ring, Paraiba Tourmaline pendant, and I will find it.

At Rocks and Co. we take customer service very seriously, and as you may be aware we realise that the current set up doesn't perform to the high standards we expect of ourselves. This is why we are drastically changing the back end infrastructure (as you most likely are aware from my previous posts) and moving everything under one roof, plus a brand new software system which is currently being built. This will enable us to do everything far far more efficiently and quickly, from taking the orders to dispatching to refunding returned items. This is all due to be completed in the new year, so I would like to ask you all to please bear with us, as we are currently doing all we can within the restrictive system that's in use at the moment.

I would also like to say that we always welcome feedback, whether good or bad as we are always striving to give the best possible customer service and experience and with your help, there is always room to improve.

Thanks again,

Andrew
Rocks & Co. COO
COO PROBLEM SOLVING 1
Hi Andrew,
since the 25/10/08 I have placed 4 orders with rocks & co & only received one of them ! Money has been held from my bank account & within a few days has been back in my account.I emailed Rocks & co on the 4th nov about my first two orders not being received & received a email asking me to phone which I did the following day.The lady I spoke to said there was a problem with my card ! I had the funds in the bank so I have no idea what the problem was ! she took my details again & told me if there were any more problems she would let me know,one month on I still have not received my first two orders or received any phone call.I also placed a order two weeks ago I emailed twice on monday 1st Dec GOT A REPLY YESTERDAY (Hi Karen,

I have contacted the manager of our warehouse who informs me that they are waiting for a couple of the items to come into stock, in order to complete your order. As soon as it is all ready it will be sent out to you.

I am very sorry for the delay. If I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Libby Middlehurst

Please could you let me know why you put items for sale when they are not in stock ???
I love collecting gems & have been from Gemstv for the last four years your channel had a few gems I had yet to add to my collection & it's great to watch but I am not sure I will be buying from you again.

Coo problem solving 1

Hi Andrew,

Libby Middlehurst

Hi gemslover.

Thanks for sending me a PM (as you know we are now in communication)

I assure you we only sell items that we have in stock. What they meant is that they are waiting upon the stock coming up from our London studios as it would have been the last ones in stock that were allocated to you.

These problems won't be an issue once we move premises and have everything all under one roof (call centre, Warehuse, Studio etc, and a new custom software system) This will make everything more streamlined, and be will be able to QC things (Customer Service wise a lot better - you have probably read this on shopping telly)

Again, thanks for contacting me and please accept my apologies for the issues you are having.

Andrew
Rocks & Co. COO

Thanks for sending me a PM (as you know we are now in communication)

Andrew
Rocks & Co. COO
Well I sent you a PM yesterday and you haven't bothered to reply and neither has rocks&co helper. :rolleyes: Maybe I'll get a response by posting here. I bought a pair of yellow diamond earrings which arrived on Tuesday but the butterfly backs just wouldn't stay on properly as they were far too loose to grip the posts and kept sliding off. I phoned CS to ask if they had another pair of the earrings but they said no and couldn't tell me if/when you may get any more, and neither did they even offer to replace the fittings. So I PM'd you and Rocks helper and still no response. So today I sent them back. Obviously they have been taken out the plastic bags but imo they are faulty if they cannot be worn safely so I had better not get any hassle obtaining a refund and I would appreciate that being attended to with more prompt attention than I have received so far. :rolleyes: :pPC:

Hi Pinkpussycat,

I ensure you we do not ignore your messages,

In this instance, I have been out of the office for the last couple of days and haven't been able to log into to shopping telly, and unfortunately Rocks and Co Helper has been off sick (I now have a another person on the case to help out if no one is available - they will be available from Monday)

Please accept my apologies for not getting back to you sooner, and I guarantee you it was not intentional

Regards,

Andrew
Rocks & Co. COO

Andrew, thankyou for your reply. I apologise to you for assuming the worst. However, it is too late now to resove the situation as the earrings will have been received by your returns department today. I will keep tuning in to see see if you get any more in the future. :pPC:

Latest posts

Back