Some very stylish new designs

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it
Whatever we might think of the current format and the customer service, I have to say that some of the recent designs on Gems are IMHO head and shoulders above what we've seen before in terms of elegance and style.

I've just received this: http://www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=UXV6171&menuselection=3&colourScheme=1

And here are a couple of examples of pieces I haven't got, but which might just find their way into my basket if I can get them for a decent price:

http://www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=UGA3354

http://www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=UKB5195

Wow Miss M.....that black diamond ring is absolutely gorgeous!!!!:32:

I do remember seeing it being sold a couple of weeks ago and at the time admired it,though it was not something I could afford,glad someone we know has got one and I am a bright shade of green!!

I am not a lover of blue sapphire but as you say the design is nice and the green tourmaline is very elegant,I hope you manage to snaffle them soon.:1:

Things are looking up Miss M, if this is the way they're going forward. I really love the green Tourmaline pendant. Hope you manage to get it at a good price.

I've just had a look in the Shop and seen some gorgeous green Tourmaline earrings, but not at a gorgeous price! Does anyone know how overpriced the Shop prices are please?

Things are looking up Miss M, if this is the way they're going forward. I really love the green Tourmaline pendant. Hope you manage to get it at a good price.

I've just had a look in the Shop and seen some gorgeous green Tourmaline earrings, but not at a gorgeous price! Does anyone know how overpriced the Shop prices are please?

Yes, there are some lovely green tourmaline pieces altogether...

The shop prices for new items are usually about twice the final price for new items. I've noticed that the shop prices do tend to go down once the item appears on air, but still not as low as the final price. If you see something you like in the shop, it's always worth contacting the personal shopper to see if it's been aired yet, as you will always get a better price if it has. (I wish Rocks & Co would introduce a similar system!)

Some are more succesful than others, what were they on when they made this?

137206.jpg

Bargain at £242
happy015.gif
Twit twoo

I've just heard them say they're having a green tourmaline hour at 10.00 p.m. this evening. A lot of the green tourmaline designs in the overpriced shop are particularly elegant, so I would strongly recommend tuning in then if you want something stylish.

I have also been noticing that the prices in the overpriced online shop are sometimes three or four times the on air prices, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some good deals...

I've just heard them say they're having a green tourmaline hour at 10.00 p.m. this evening. A lot of the green tourmaline designs in the overpriced shop are particularly elegant, so I would strongly recommend tuning in then if you want something stylish.

I have also been noticing that the prices in the overpriced online shop are sometimes three or four times the on air prices, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some good deals...

Quite so, Miss Magpie: I saw a majestic tanzanite ring go for about £687 on air this morning... it is in the shop for £1910 !!!!?????!!!! Crazy , in my opinion. I feel so sorry for those folks who do not have access to the TV programme and/ir cannot bid inline when the item is live. :12:

137206.jpg

Bargain at £242
happy015.gif
Twit twoo

This is the Dame Edna Everedge pendant! :lol:

Thanks Miss M for the information on the Shop prices and for the heads up on the green tourmaline show tonight. I've wrestled the remote from my OH, so I shall be watching! lol

Did anybody buy the green tourmaline? IMVHO it was overpriced and waaaayyyyyy too dark in colour. Such lovely designs, spoiled by the ridiculous prices.

Did anybody buy the green tourmaline? IMVHO it was overpriced and waaaayyyyyy too dark in colour. Such lovely designs, spoiled by the ridiculous prices.

I quite agree with you -I actually ordered some earrings in the heat of the moment, then shortly afterwards cancelled the order! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that these pieces will come up at much, much lower prices later on.

137206.jpg

Bargain at £242
happy015.gif
Twit twoo

Just seen about 12 of those sell out at £112 before the 3 minutes was up! Not my favourite, I have to say...

Latest posts

Back