More bling - fabulous apatite, dangly pearls!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PearlyQueen

Liverpool Supporter
apatite003-1.jpg

I have to admit I prefer my peacock version of this one. This however is pretty, but it was faulty - the coil was too small for the pearls to slide through it, so it wouldn't adjust.

apatite004.jpg

I couldn't take to this one - too random I think. Pretty pearls though.

apatite006-1.jpg

This is lovely and twinkly - but somehow I just prefer the marcasite necklaces I already have.

apatite009.jpg

I was very disappointed to have to return these - they're a little too heavy for my sensitive lobes unfortunately. Such a shame as I fell in love with the design, but I fear I'd grow to hate them during their first day of wear.

apatite011.jpg

Utterly cute little pearly earrings, all mine now!!! Bargain.

apatite014.jpg

I've been wearing these all week and I love them! I expected them to be the same size as above, but they're longer. Lovely.

apatite039.jpg

apatite017.jpg

apatite062.jpg

Totally fallen in love with this. I would say it is the new star of my very small neons collection - by far the sparkliest, probably because of the cut. I just hope it will resize - these new pieces are all coming up big, and this one is about a P I think.

apatite018.jpg

Thank you bargainhunter for bidding on my behalf, loving this. I know you're all bored with seeing this piece but I wanted one!!

apatite020.jpg

And thank you bargainhunter again!!! This is really sweet, pretty chain detail and a nice look.

apatite023.jpg

More cute earrings, I was worried these would be smaller but they're perfect. And another bargain.

apatite031.jpg

And finally a lovely cut price pearly necklace. No I really don't need any more. Well apart from the one in my basket lol...

Wow Anne Love all the pearly bits, have most of the earrings except the one you are sending back! I had that in my basket but was having problem checking them out. How heavy are they I love the design and it would go with some of the peal necklaces we both have!!!!

Love the pearl necklace looks stunning on you. What can I say about the garnet bracelet - gorgeous. Are you going to get the amethyst and the Onyx ones? They are on my wish list.

My garnet one is gone back for a replacement as some of the links came out on wear. Anne make sure the silver rings are properly closed before you wear it outside.

Its no point either of us trying to go on the wagon - we can never seem to resist :)

Some beautiful pieces Anne - I love the garnet bracelet (I'm guessing it's an adjustable t-bar fastening?) - have been tempted by the amethyst version on a number of occasions but have always missed seeing the garnet one.

As you know I also bought the marcasite/blue topaz necklace, which I loved but as a couple of days later I got the marcasite/pink mop necklace for a very good price - I couldn't really justify keeping both of them - if truth be told I preferred the blue topaz but sadly it cost almost twice the price of the other. :sad
Still by far, my fave marcasite necklace, is the "chevron" design one.

lol BH, we are beyond help I fear.
The earrings are EXACTLY 15 grammes in the bag as a pair. I was wearing ones the same weight and I've been finding them a little bit too much for me, so I knew these would be the same. My ears seem to have got less and less able to cope with weight over the years - and pairs that used to be fine bother me now. Such a shame when I only wear big showy ones!
I was a bit worried when I read about your garnet bracelet bh, I really hope mine doesn't do the same as I love it. But I'm not planning to add the other colours, I'm happy with the two I've got. Unless there's a bargain in the offing of course lol

Some beautiful pieces Anne - I love the garnet bracelet (I'm guessing it's an adjustable t-bar fastening?) - have been tempted by the amethyst version on a number of occasions but have always missed seeing the garnet one.

As you know I also bought the marcasite/blue topaz necklace, which I loved but as a couple of days later I got the marcasite/pink mop necklace for a very good price - I couldn't really justify keeping both of them - if truth be told I preferred the blue topaz but sadly it cost almost twice the price of the other. :sad
Still by far, my fave marcasite necklace, is the "chevron" design one.

Garnet bracelet is a lobster claw with a vast chain on the back to choose where to fasten it. I don't use any of the extension though, I might just cut off most of it.
Interesting that you sent back the bt for more or less the same reason as me. I would say I probably liked both it and the pink about the same - but this one like you was vastly more expensive. And double the price of most of my marc necklaces. Had it been in the same ball-park price-wise it would probably still be here! I did think it was disappointingly dainty though. I really expected the chain part to have the same sort of weight as the pink and onyx ones.

Thanks Anne. Might have to give the earrings a miss shame really as love the design!!

I spoke to Tony about the bracelet and he said it should not have happened so fingers crossed the next one will be ok. I would love the amethyst and the Onyx one as I love the design and it fits me! I had the amethyst one at only £21 in my basket(old system) but did not check it out as thought it was 8" and did not realise it went to 6".

Gorgeous as ever Anne. I love all your pearls and am beginning to covet one of those garnet bracelets. Well done you!

Oh Anne, I'm desperately trying to be good as I really, really, don't need any more bling, and along you come to tempt me with more pearly lovelies, you bad, bad, girl!!!

:doggie:

I love all of those pearls...i have the earrings in the 5th picture and i love them ive had a few comments when i have worn them at work...great taste you have

I love how you find the most outrageous pieces of jewellery that I would automatically think 'oo too big/long etc' then you put them on and they are so you.

Lovely on you, all of them

Latest posts

Back