Laura Geller Balance & Brighten

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Crafty Beauty

Registered Shopper
I saw this demo'd the other day and like the look of it. I currently use Bare Escentuals foundation in Fairly Light - does anyone know whether I'll be OK with the standard B&B, or should I go for the Fair B&B?

I use BE light and my all time favourite balance and bright. I am fair skinned and find it ok for me. :dog:

Yes,I use Fairly Light in BE & can use either of the B&B's.Not much difference in the ones I got!

Yes, not that much difference in mine either. I think it's a bit hit and miss what you get. If you buy from QVC at least you can send it back if you get a very dark one.

I saw this demo'd the other day and like the look of it. I currently use Bare Escentuals foundation in Fairly Light - does anyone know whether I'll be OK with the standard B&B, or should I go for the Fair B&B?

I used BE Fairly light and I find the LG Fair to be a perfect match. I much prefer the LG, because I never have much luck applying the BE without getting a cake-y look, even when I spend ages buffing and only using a few grains at a time - life's too short for that much messing around.

I find that the LG B&B goes on well, the coverage is medium I would say, but I think you could apply more without it looking too thick.

Give it a go.

Linda

HI CB, I would have a look on ebay, as there are still quite a few people selling the B&B that came with the last TSV and you should be able to get on for much less than the QVC price... HTH!:)

Thanks, but this time I think I'll stick with QVC as then I can send it back if it doesn't suit me :cool:

Latest posts

Back