PDA

View Full Version : Julian Ballantyne

bbelle
03-07-2008, 08:46 PM
Thought it was about time we had a thread about Julian on the new forum. I think he's just great, like a big enthusiastic child in a sweet shop. I want to buy everything on the cooks essentials hour just now because he is so excited about it all.

Thank goodness he doesn't do jewellery and beauty hours. I'd be completely broke! :D

Snoopy
03-07-2008, 08:49 PM
Jules is a gem always liked him.

LoopyLoo
03-07-2008, 08:50 PM
Yeah, Jules is a star :D

Sazza
03-07-2008, 08:51 PM
Yeah Jules is great!!!! :)

Sara
03-07-2008, 08:53 PM
Jules is brilliant - nuff said! :p:D:D

Red
03-07-2008, 09:01 PM
I loved it when he presented that Pink Flamingo OTO a few weeks ago. :D

BaxterBailey
03-07-2008, 09:03 PM
The pink flamingo presentation was an aboloute gem. I've never been so amused watching QVC!!!!!:D

All credit to julian I'd have been an absoloute laughing mess if i was presenting that!!!

Claudia
03-07-2008, 09:13 PM
Oh he's great, the pink flamingo presentation is an absolute classic.... QVC need to put him on more....one time he was in the studio on the sidelines the camera panned to him and he was wearing skin tight cycle shorts, made a girls' day I tell you :p

BaxterBailey
03-07-2008, 09:16 PM
Oh he's great, the pink flamingo presentation is an absolute classic.... QVC need to put him on more....one time he was in the studio on the sidelines the camera panned to him and he was wearing skin tight cycle shorts, made a girls' day I tell you :p

I miss all the good stuff :rolleyes:

Marimo
03-07-2008, 09:24 PM
I loved it when he presented that Pink Flamingo OTO a few weeks ago. :D

I remember that! He was trying so hard to present that c**p :D

BusyLizzie
03-07-2008, 09:32 PM
Another Julian fan here - well, he's a Manchester lad isn't he?!! :)

bbelle
03-07-2008, 09:42 PM
Another Julian fan here - well, he's a Manchester lad isn't he?!! :)

Is that near Cheshire????:rolleyes:

AngelGab
03-07-2008, 09:49 PM
Julian is funny.....so down to earth....did anyone else see him last Sunday morning on DIY with Orlando?

Orlando was trying to sell some kind of loft ladder and suggested that anyone buying it should keep their old one in case they were ever going to move home (ie put back the old ladder and take new one bought from QVC with them to new house....as if)

Julian said what everyone was thinking - ie "who the hell would do that?!" - was very funny

prophette
03-07-2008, 11:07 PM
I met (and had my photo taken with) him last December at the Carol Concert - believe me, he's even better in the flesh... :love:

Marzy
04-07-2008, 12:15 AM
I met (and had my photo taken with) him last December at the Carol Concert - believe me, he's even better in the flesh... :love:

Ooh,lucky you,P.
Jools is fab,one of the best presenters,so down to earth & a lovely guy :)

artysam
04-07-2008, 05:46 AM
Did you see him on cooks essentials last night, they had the coloured set of pans and he was telling adrienne to go for "black", "black's" safe/best etc she didn't realise what he mean't at first till he pointed to his face, she fell about laughing!!
He also said more presenters should be quiet and let the guests talk, he then started eating all the food:D

Gorgeous Jemima
04-07-2008, 06:26 AM
Another fan of Julian here , he is just so easy to watch , he is very good at what he does because you forget he's actually trying to sell you something !:)

xxx

Pinkpussycat
04-07-2008, 08:22 AM

Ha!!! Came looking for you Karen when I saw the thread title. :WHISTLE: Floozy. :D :PPC:

Pinkpussycat
04-07-2008, 08:25 AM
Another fan of Julian here , he is just so easy to watch , he is very good at what he does because you forget he's actually trying to sell you something !:)

xxx
He doesn't take himself too seriously either unlike most of the others :rolleyes: and I would bet he's very good company.........:WHISTLE: :D :PPC:

prophette
04-07-2008, 09:20 AM
Ha!!! Came looking for you Karen when I saw the thread title. :WHISTLE: Floozy. :D :PPC:

Having him hug me with those strong muscled biceps was fabulous - TBH I'm still swooning at the memory... :love:

I shall, of course, be stalking him again this year... :whistle:

steelerannie
04-07-2008, 11:01 AM
Having him hug me with those strong muscled biceps was fabulous - TBH I'm still swooning at the memory... :love:

I think you need to have a cold shower my girl!!!! :rolleyes:

seriously - lucky you - he's a great bloke - I think i'd even make him breakfast in bed!!!

Ann

Evangel
04-07-2008, 11:06 AM
The pink flamingo was very funny...tried to show OH but it had gone by then.

Pinkpussycat
04-07-2008, 11:23 AM
Oh the pink flamingo was brilliant!! Searched for it on YouTube but sadly not there but PMSL at this one. :D Very long but it gets hilarious. :SUE: :PPC:<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-UY7pWCQxTY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-UY7pWCQxTY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

prophette
04-07-2008, 11:38 AM
Abso-flamin-lutely awesome!!!! I especially loved it when Charlie said weakly, "What can I do to help?" :lol: :clap: :lol: :clap: :lol:

turquoise
04-07-2008, 11:42 AM
I love when Julian is on the craft shows and has one of his more is more moments and sticks everying in sight on a card, he just looks like a small boy being very naughty as he crams all this stuff onto a card. Love him to bits.

Tinkerbell
04-07-2008, 03:41 PM

Oh you lucky duck! Julian is my favourite male presenter - I could watch just about any hour he's presenting. :)

Twinkle
04-07-2008, 04:08 PM

Lucky girl! ;)

jessicarabbit
04-07-2008, 04:21 PM
Love it when he is on. So much more fun, also he is not afraid to tell it like it is. If he thinks the product is a bit rubbish/silly, you can always tell - lol!