Julian Ballantyne

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

B

bbelle

Guest Shopper
Thought it was about time we had a thread about Julian on the new forum. I think he's just great, like a big enthusiastic child in a sweet shop. I want to buy everything on the cooks essentials hour just now because he is so excited about it all.

Thank goodness he doesn't do jewellery and beauty hours. I'd be completely broke! :D

I loved it when he presented that Pink Flamingo OTO a few weeks ago. :D

The pink flamingo presentation was an aboloute gem. I've never been so amused watching QVC!!!!!:D

All credit to julian I'd have been an absoloute laughing mess if i was presenting that!!!

Oh he's great, the pink flamingo presentation is an absolute classic.... QVC need to put him on more....one time he was in the studio on the sidelines the camera panned to him and he was wearing skin tight cycle shorts, made a girls' day I tell you :p

Oh he's great, the pink flamingo presentation is an absolute classic.... QVC need to put him on more....one time he was in the studio on the sidelines the camera panned to him and he was wearing skin tight cycle shorts, made a girls' day I tell you :p

I miss all the good stuff :rolleyes:

Julian is funny.....so down to earth....did anyone else see him last Sunday morning on DIY with Orlando?

Orlando was trying to sell some kind of loft ladder and suggested that anyone buying it should keep their old one in case they were ever going to move home (ie put back the old ladder and take new one bought from QVC with them to new house....as if)

Julian said what everyone was thinking - ie "who the hell would do that?!" - was very funny

I met (and had my photo taken with) him last December at the Carol Concert - believe me, he's even better in the flesh... :love:

Did you see him on cooks essentials last night, they had the coloured set of pans and he was telling adrienne to go for "black", "black's" safe/best etc she didn't realise what he mean't at first till he pointed to his face, she fell about laughing!!
He also said more presenters should be quiet and let the guests talk, he then started eating all the food:D

Another fan of Julian here , he is just so easy to watch , he is very good at what he does because you forget he's actually trying to sell you something !:)

xxx

I met (and had my photo taken with) him last December at the Carol Concert - believe me, he's even better in the flesh... :love:

Ha!!! Came looking for you Karen when I saw the thread title. :WHISTLE: Floozy. :D :pPC:

Another fan of Julian here , he is just so easy to watch , he is very good at what he does because you forget he's actually trying to sell you something !:)

xxx
He doesn't take himself too seriously either unlike most of the others :rolleyes: and I would bet he's very good company.........:WHISTLE: :D :pPC:

Ha!!! Came looking for you Karen when I saw the thread title. :WHISTLE: Floozy. :D :pPC:

Having him hug me with those strong muscled biceps was fabulous - TBH I'm still swooning at the memory... :love:

I shall, of course, be stalking him again this year... :whistle:

Latest posts

Back