A request to Rocks & Co: E-mail contact

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it
Currently, Rocks & Co don't advertise an e-mail address for general inquiries - only a telephone number.

I personally HATE doing things by telephone and much prefer communicating by e-mail. It would be great if we could have a general e-mail addrerss, and also a direct e-mail address for Andrew or one of the other managers in case we have an issue that customer services won't be able to deal with.

I know Rocks & Co are working on replacing their systems and we need to be patient about that, but providing e-mail contacts would be a great CS improvement ahead of that.

Thanks!

Miss M, You could allways send Andrew a PM on here, I believe he checks frequently and addresses any issues. HTH

Miss M, You could allways send Andrew a PM on here, I believe he checks frequently and addresses any issues. HTH

Thanks, Tabs - yes, I have done that, and he responded. Not sure how often he checks them, though - someone once sent me a PM and I didn't notice for days, until I altered my settting to e-mail me automatically when one arrived. I just feel safer with direct e-mail.

Latest posts

Back