Anyone like to leave a get well message for Argey on Rocks chat room

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mirabelle

Registered Shopper
All of us in the Rocks chat room are shocked, and sooo sorry to hear that Argey is in Intensive care!..

Jan (Jan the nan) is doing an online card for her, and if you would like to participate, you can leave your get well message with Jan when you see her logged in on the rockstv chat room...not here at ST. thanks everyone.

Many thanks in advance,
I hope all our messages will speed up her recovery.!!!!

Best wishes to all,

Mirabelle xxx

Oh dear Mirabelle, that's such awful news. I'm having big problems with the chatbox at the moment, if I get logged in, after a while it all goes pearshape. Would you mind asking Jan to pass on my good wishes please?

:doggie:

I'm not a member of Rocks Chat please pass on my good wishes to her please thanks Jan.

Oh dear Mirabelle, that's such awful news. I'm having big problems with the chatbox at the moment, if I get logged in, after a while it all goes pearshape. Would you mind asking Jan to pass on my good wishes please?

:doggie:

Hi M4G,
Not a problem I will do that for you...I'ts shocking news, I'm still dumbfound!.

luv Mirabelle xx

Had a thought all, if you'd like to PM a wish exactly as you'd like it I could copy and paste it in to the card. I've had a lot of trouble with Rocks Chat over the last week or so.

I'm aiming for a proper card card similar to this sent via snail mail plus we're looking at the feasibility of having a collection for a Rocks e Voucher if Steve and Rocks are agreeable, will contact him over the next couple of days.

http://www.aquilegia.plus.com/JillBirthday.gif

Thanks All.

Hello All,

Can't get in to Rocks Chat at all at the moment.

This is the list of peeps that I have who wish to be added to the card which will go into the post on Monday week (15th).

Isis
Calico
Darkhorse
Delores
Teddybear
Zyggy
Alupha
Carattop
Mad4Gems
Snoopy
Jason
Topaz
Gemlover
PearlyQueen
GreekDi2
Darlene
Wibblypig
Topaz
Bettyboop
Cleo
Sweetpea
Ally11
180Charlie
Emerald27
Nannylea
Sillysnake
Scorpio
Sazza
Vicars-Wife
tourmalinecat
SUPERCOOLWILLOW
Marybear
Tiaaaa
Roxy
Katherine
Tony
Steve
Sani
Moi!
Moxyschmoo
Jacky
Mirabelle
Sparklejilly
PrincessRacer

Thinks that's all for the mo, I have lots of pieces of paper with names written on, hope I've not missed anyone out, if I have just give me a tap on the shoulder!
If you'd like to leave a message please add it to this thread.
My MSN email addy is shown by the icon in the top right of this post if you'd like to do it that way!

Thanks All.

Just popped back to say that these are names that were given me, I'm afraid I don't know if they are Rocks only names or if they cross over to ST too.

Last edited:
Hi Jan

What dreadful news!

Please add my name to the e-card (what a thoughtful idea).

I do hope Argey is soon feeling much better.
My thoughts and best wishes are with her and her family at this difficult time.
Julie

PS
Jan - thank you so much for organising this. You are very kind.

Hi Jan

Would you please add that Feegee's thoughts and best wishes are with Argey and her family. Hoping that she is comfortable and resting easy.

And as Julie said - you are very kind and thoughtful for organising this.

And from me too Jan please! Tell her I hope she has a speedy recovery with love from moxyschmoo. Thanks Jan!

MaX

xx

Please pass on very best wishes for a speedy recovery from Heff as well Jan (and thank you for doing this for us all).

:1:Hi everyone,
I just wanted you all to have the latest update on Argey's progress...
as from yesterday Saturday 6th Dec 08....Argey is now awake, and has been moved to a neurology ward, she has 3 nurses tending to her...one is a male nurse who says hes in love with her!! lol bless..
Argey is already talking about blinging up her halo...little knowing of the collection some of us guys have put together for her to spend on rockstv bling.. this should help her revovery I'm sure!

I'm glad its good news I was able to bring you guys!!.

Take care everyone,

Luv,
Mirabelle xxx :40:

This is such a lovely idea - thank you for organising this

If there is space & time left please add me too

Wishing her a speedy recovery
Keeping everything crossed
xx

Only just read your post Mirabelle - such excellent news!!!!!!

For Jan

Hello - shame about poor argey - she will be better soon I know.

I have pm you with my message please could you place it in the card?

Thanks

Kind regards

Becca4

Latest posts

Back