Hermann Spielwaren Bears Jumped Ship?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mad Granny Sue

Registered Shopper
Looks like Hermann have chosen IW over QVC which is surprising as they have only recently had their anniversary on QVC.

Without the easy pay I think my collection has now ground to a halt!:15:

Being a dedicated Arctophile and being possessed by several Hermann bears I was very very disappointed to see that they appear to have defected!
only one word Grrrrrrrr

Ditto, UTF. I was gutted. I wonder how long they'll last? It certainly won't do much for their reputation, I wouldn't think!!

Things could be looking up for IW. Two new shows yesterday... Hermann bears and Ann Harvey. I prefer the steiff bears myself, but imo the hermann bears is quite a catch for IW.:33:

As i said it doesnt matter who you are,with QVC if you dont make the required revenue per minute with the product then you are out the door.Companies with multi products with QVC are still able to supply a product if it makes the numbers
TV shopping sales at the moment are anyway generally down so you will probably see more companies from QVC going to other TV shopping channels including Ideal World in an effort to sell product that they are no longer able to with QVC

Surely then they are shooting themselves in the foot? They can't afford to lose everyone!!

Latest posts

Back