I'm Looking For.......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yep this does look familiar Sue, Gems were having a big sale of older stock in October and lots of coloured diamonds were sold then at clearance prices. I believe this design was also done with a yellow diamond. I bought a green diamond in YG with an even older product code at that time. :ANYWORD:

Yep this does look familiar Sue, Gems were having a big sale of older stock in October and lots of coloured diamonds were sold then at clearance prices. I believe this design was also done with a yellow diamond. I bought a green diamond in YG with an even older product code at that time. :ANYWORD:
Bugga!! Trust me to miss the action.:HUMP: I bought the yellow diamond version recently and love it even though I never really hankered after coloured diamonds before. I didn't like the green diamond ring I bought from *whispers* the other channel and decided I'd the green version of this one....wish I'd never sent it back now. :getmecoat: I was hoping someone had got bored with theirs and wanted to flog it. :D :pPC:

No I use handcuffs for that....but they don't seem to mind....:Mrs James: :pPC:

Latest posts

Back