50% off??? I'm not sure

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tingtong

Registered Shopper
Maybe I'm just having an elderly "moment" but I'm sure I've seen some of the items advertised as 50% off today at the same price in the last week or so.

I will give Ideal the benefit of the doubt until someone has confirmed it is not just me being senile....

Funny you should say that because only the other day I thought the prices weren't lower like they were saying. They really do take us for eejits don't they?

I'm glad its not just me, don't need to go into the home just yet :1::1:

I understand that all companies are having a bad time at the moment and need to pull out all the stops but lying about prices is fraud in my book. I'd complain but from reading other posts thats unlikely to achieve very much.

I always thought that by law they had to sell it at higher price within a certain timescale and refer back to it?

It would be intereesting to see if Trading Standards pick up on this.

I always thought that by law they had to sell it at higher price within a certain timescale and refer back to it?

It would be intereesting to see if Trading Standards pick up on this.

Your so right, they must sell at the regular price for a minimum of 3 weeks before the special offer, and it cant be at that price for more than 4 weeks.
It then must return to the original price. These guys do this all of the time.
I run a small buiness, thats why I have to be clued up on these things.

They are very devious people and effectivly lie about their prices.

The best one was a PREMIER chocolate product, never on air before.

OUR USUALL PRICE £29.99
Launch price £24.99

I my view that is very wrong.:10::10:

Latest posts

Back