Interaction

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it
I do like the way some of the presenters read out texts and e-mails on air, and also do a limited number of requests. (They've just brought on some rainbow moonstones for me!)

It's not the same as the chat and requests on Rocks TV of course, but it's a nice touch. I wish Gems would do the same!

I heard John last night saying there had been a request for moonstone and some earrings and pendant were put on, I think it is good how they listen to what people want to see and buy(think John is one of the few presenter that do this thought, wish more did).

Did you get anything nice Miss Magpie? I managed to purchase some rainbow moonstone earrings from rockstv earlier on in the day yesterday, hope they arrive soon though as delivery seems really slow with them at the moment

I heard John last night saying there had been a request for moonstone and some earrings and pendant were put on, I think it is good how they listen to what people want to see and buy(think John is one of the few presenter that do this thought, wish more did).

Did you get anything nice Miss Magpie? I managed to purchase some rainbow moonstone earrings from rockstv earlier on in the day yesterday, hope they arrive soon though as delivery seems really slow with them at the moment

That was me, requesting the moonstone earrings and pendant! The earrings were little studs and not really "me", but I got the gorgeous pendant AND a moonstone bracelet that they put on for me later, so I'm happy!

John Scott's special request hour is on again... This is great. John is saying they might make it regular feature, and I hope they do.

Watched john last night for the first timeand he was great. He has a natural gift for presenting jewelley. Some loveley stuff but I have so much jewellery stash that i cant buy any more. It is good that they are finding stuff that people want for them. Great idea.

Latest posts

Back