H20 steam mop

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MISS MONEYPENNY

Registered Shopper
Has anyone tried this mop,i have read the reviews on qvc and they are not that good,the mirrabella mop has a bad review also,i am tempted by this as its on 2 easypays,most of the comments are that the floor is really wet after use,i think people expect the floor to be dry,i think thats kinda impossiable as the microfibre head will be getting wetter and wetter with use,wet floor dont bother me,just interested if there is any other negative problems with this mop
thanks in advance

Not tried either but some of the more expensive steam cleaners the stema is almostt dry because it comes out at high pressure.

I tried one, and the floor was left seriously wet, just like I had spilled water on it. I did think that high pressure steam would evaporate quickly as it left the machine, but it did not. I must say that it cleaned my floor well, and no doubt it sterilised it, but i could not stand that wet floor, and when I picked up the machine, it was dripping from its bottom!:eek:

It went back.

Linda

I tried one, and the floor was left seriously wet, just like I had spilled water on it. I did think that high pressure steam would evaporate quickly as it left the machine, but it did not. I must say that it cleaned my floor well, and no doubt it sterilised it, but i could not stand that wet floor, and when I picked up the machine, it was dripping from its bottom!:eek:
It went back.

Linda

Sorry that line just tickled me - lol :D

Latest posts

Back