How long to wait for activation

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

saphire

Christine
How long does it normaly take to get the activation email from Rocks tv, I have been waiting all afternoon I have asked a few times for it to be resent but had nothing.

Saphire, hi and welcome. I would expect the activation to be almost instantaneous. I would try the procedure again and if it rejects your user name then at least you'll know the registration has 'taken' so to speak. Email help [email protected] and they should get back to you pronto. Good luck.

Mine took ages and in the end they came onto this site to tell me they had done it manually.

Thank you basket case and yazrose, I have my email open ready to check each email to make sure its not being put in the junk. I think I will send them an email. I keep seeing some lovely items that would be suitable as Xmas presents so getting frustrated now waiting.

Hi Sapphire

The email should be pretty much instantaneous. If you do not receive it, please email me at [email protected] with the user name you have chosen and I will manually activate it for you.

Kind regards

John

Thank you John, I have just received the activation email. I can't wait until lunchtime when the program starts again, I know I am going to be glued to the computer.
From what I saw last night you have a very relaxed team and I just couldn't stop laughing, they were such fun to watch.

Latest posts

Back