Dri Buddi

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rentochops

AKA Slinkychops
Now I know JML's products are usally quite gimmicky, but I was rather taken by the Dri Buddi.

Well I ordered one and am really pleased, it dries your clothes really quickly!

The only thing is to open a window or you end up with them dripping!

I have heard some horror stories of burning out motors etc..

Even though I've bought it I would be interested to see what others think, even if you think it is rubbish, as the reviews I've read on the web aren't veru specific.

I bought my daughter a Tornado Dry, very similar to the Dri Buddi but cheaper and she loves it.

I've got the Tornado Dry as well and it's great. I lent it to my daughter and everybody else in her house-share loved it too!

I was thinking of getting the Dri-Buddi till I saw this thread. I hadn't heard of the Tornado Dry before. Where is it available from? I found a couple on Ebay. Is it availale anywhere else? How long do clothes take to dry using these types of dryers?

Thanks.

I was thinking of getting the Dri-Buddi till I saw this thread. I hadn't heard of the Tornado Dry before. Where is it available from? I found a couple on Ebay. Is it availale anywhere else? How long do clothes take to dry using these types of dryers?

Thanks.

Here ya go fellamy,
I bought one ages ago when I couldn't get a Dri-Buddi and have been very pleased with it. Nice company too, and you can ask them any questions which they'll answer quickly.

http://www.tornadodry.com/?gclid=CJme6OaP7pgCFUQI3wodJFC_0g

Here ya go fellamy,
I bought one ages ago when I couldn't get a Dri-Buddi and have been very pleased with it. Nice company too, and you can ask them any questions which they'll answer quickly.

http://www.tornadodry.com/?gclid=CJme6OaP7pgCFUQI3wodJFC_0g

I think the Dr-Buddi is great but this looks exactly the same, JML give a great guarantee. I would warn you that you need to keep a window open when it's on or your room will be dripping!

I tried the Air O Dry, which JML are also selling at the same price! It was dreadful. It was no more than a pop up laundry hamper with a cheap hairdryer attatched to it. The dri buddy looks a lot more robust, but to be honest, I think I'll stick with my tumble dryer!

Latest posts

Back