PDA

View Full Version : Mega sale - treats delivered!

ksmyth123
04-07-2008, 04:07 PM
Hi Everyone,

Have been firmly on the wagon for a while but my grannie sadly passed away in June and left me some money so i treated myself to some sparkly things to remember her by while the mega sale was on.

These arrived today and am thrilled with them:

Item Code: 526378

My ring is an Iliana and is 1.15 cts. It was under 500 which i thought was a real bargain given the size of the diamonds.

Item Code: 449512

My hoop earrings are Iliana too and i thought the marquise cut stones in hoops were really unusual.

Am not formally banned from buying any more jewellery by my husband for a while but have my new sparklies to brighten my days until i crack again. :)

HOpe you are all well!

K

Huggles
04-07-2008, 04:53 PM
So sorry for your loss, but you will always have your Gran with you when you look at the beautiful jewellery you bought with your inheritance. I hope they bring you some comfort as it will be a sad time for you. I think you made wonderful choices and at very good prices for the gold and diamond weight/quality.

http://www.thejewellerychannel.tv/ViewItemDetail.aspx?ItemCode=526378

http://www.thejewellerychannel.tv/ViewItemDetail.aspx?ItemCode=449512

I hope the links work as I haven't done this before. :o

UrbanLass
04-07-2008, 05:39 PM
Lovely items Huggles...wear them in good health!

Les x

Trisha
04-07-2008, 06:00 PM
What lovely sparklers to remember her by......

:):):)

steelerannie
04-07-2008, 06:02 PM
Wow I just love that eternity ring. It's so sparkly - you did well there!!! Wear them everyday and enjoy them I'm sure your gran would have wanted that!!

Annxx

SUPERCOOLWILLOW
04-07-2008, 06:57 PM
wow ksmyth123 they look stunning on the links so well done you

Huggles
04-07-2008, 07:22 PM
Lovely items Huggles...wear them in good health!

Les x

Wish I could...but they belong to Ksmyth123! :)

Fruityloops
04-07-2008, 10:48 PM
Hi,

It looks as if the two items go really well together. Well done!

I bought a precision set 1ct diamond ring with money my Nan left me and it means the world to me.

I really hope these two items mean the same to you.

T

rebeccab
05-07-2008, 08:42 AM
They are gorgeous items and a wonderful way to remember your nan by.

reddwarf
05-07-2008, 10:39 AM
Those look lovely KS, sorry to hear about your loss though :(,

All I bought in the mega sale were these earrings (last of the big spenders :rolleyes:);

http://www.thejewellerychannel.tv/ViewItemDetail.aspx?ItemCode=472687

The pic doesn't do them justice as they are really pretty IRL and at just 9 I couldn't resist, I have trouble with costume jewellery as it makes my ears sore so these are ok in silver :p

I did have to laugh though as they came with a horrible cardboard tag on a string stamped MADE IN CHINA urgh!!!!! And the new courier system was a bit of a pain as I'm never here when deliveries come, I like being able to pop to the PO depo and collect the next day.