Sarah Griffiths

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tinkerbell

Registered Shopper
Why has Sarah Griffiths become Sarah G? I heard one of the other presenters call her this and this is what appears on the screen now. :confused:

Why has Sarah Griffiths become Sarah G? I heard one of the other presenters call her this and this is what appears on the screen now. :confused:

Think she is a secret shoppingtelly.com fan and nicked the idea from Daniel H:dancebanana:

It looks like Sara has had her hair cut even shorter.

Sara has just said on air it is her 40th birthday next week.

Yes she has had it cut since I saw her earlier this week!

Still find her very irritating!

I don't believe it! I would have thought she was the youngest presenter on QVC, around early thirties.

Love her new hairstyle. Don't always like her presenting style - she is better when presenting alone but I find her irritating when she has a guest.

Linda

I find her irritating when she has a guest.
I caught the end of a Murano show and she kept interrupting the guest with flippancies, she actually prevented the lady from telling us something technical about how/why the pink glass was made. I coulda clocked her one :mad:

clemenzina

She isn't the only one that interupts in this way it happens on other channels as well.
A very annoying trait with a lot of presenters

I don't believe it! I would have thought she was the youngest presenter on QVC, around early thirties.

Love her new hairstyle. Don't always like her presenting style - she is better when presenting alone but I find her irritating when she has a guest.

Linda

I agree, I could never watch her at all, but I think she has improved and I don't mind watching her now;)

Being an actress I thought she would be happy in front of the cameras, perhaps she has now found her feet and is a lot more comfortable presenting so comes across as far more relaxed:D

Still a bit hyper with guests thou, but that seems to be the norm with a lot of the presenters!

I just read that she dated Joseph Fiennes for 8 years- how jealous am I?

Joseph Fiennes is uncannily like my daughter's boyfriend - although daughter's boyfriend is younger. Makes you wonder if there must be a genetic link somewhere - even if from way back!

I
Being an actress I thought she would be happy in front of the cameras, !

I have a friend who is an actress and have met quite a few of them. When they are acting they are being someone else, on their own - ie presenting - they are exposing themselves (if you see what I mean) and that must be quite a different matter. Most actors are somewhat insecure. It's like anything you do for a career that is considered an "art". There is no official measure of how good you are at it. If you made cars and the wheels kept falling off, then clearly you are no good at it. With artistic professions one person may think you're fantastic, while another that you're useless. Can't be much fun!

I like Sara as a presenter. I think she is very natural. I liked her hair in the longer bob, and I love this style. It takes quite a bit to get a new "do". Imagine what it is like when you have to debut it on national tv! Funnily I'd just come back from the hairdressers having had quite a bit lopped off my ow bob to make it a cropped one.

Latest posts

Back