Anyone want to swap =)?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

alupha

Gemz...z.z.z...(drools)
Hi ppl,

Got me comp prize today, lovely but have quite a few similar designs,
so...was wondering if anyone would like it and have a bit of swapping with me =)
(strange I thought it was a necklace instead of a pendant coz I saw Carol putting it on the bust
and it seems to be the one that GlamDiamond won with the other screename,
xxxxxTrxxx<-- soz don't remember) Well, as long as I won something I am happy tho =D

It's a lemon quartz at the top and a smokey quartz at the bottom,
a white chalcedony (>20mm dia.) in the middle,
drop about 80mm. Long and massive =) pics attached.

Attachments

• DSC01039.JPG
    DSC01039.JPG
    11.2 KB · Views: 231
  • DSC01040.JPG
    DSC01040.JPG
    18.7 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
I would swap with you if you liked my prize...its on my last thread....up to you hun
not sure how to post pics on other peopls threads

Last edited:
Would swap it for my amazing prize any day love.

Don't think you would be too happy though!

so Hampton you've won sth and it didn't come to you as shown too!

coz I was quite sure it wasn't a pendant I won...was really ecstatic coz I liked the necklace a lot...I saw Carol put it on a bust it was a rose quartz necklace with a long pendant...The one that looks like GD won (with another screen name tho I forgot that name)

In fact I've never seen that pendant on screen =(

PS. Wibbly will think about that >"<

so Hampton you've won sth and it didn't come to you as shown too!

coz I was quite sure it wasn't a pendant I won...was really ecstatic coz I liked the necklace a lot...I saw Carol put it on a bust it was a rose quartz necklace with a long pendant...The one that looks like GD won (with another screen name tho I forgot that name)

In fact I've never seen that pendant on screen =(

PS. Wibbly will think about that >"<

Yes Alupha, the prize they showed for me was five gems and one of them looked to be a decent size. Darls and Sazza are my witnesses - although they are normally drunk by teatime to be fair. :)

Anyway, imagine my face when I opened the parcel?

Never mind- the anticipation of it arriving was fun and I have to admit, I laughed like a drain once the disappointment had worn off.

I am going to employ a food taster cos I can see the sheer greed in my 3 sons' eyes as they drool over their inheritance ...pmsl!

If it's any consolation I won the 5 stones too, and I was afraid to breathe when I opened the container :lol1:.

I have never won anything before, would be glad of a freebee.

I am sad now :17::17::17:

I still have a comp prize won ages ago, sat in the box unworn and unloved...just not my taste.

well maybe you can take a pic and see if anyone want to wap with u too =)
so far only wibbly =) am thinking about it

Hi Alupha.......I have an amethyst necklace that I'll swap with you if you like..........wll try and get a piccy if your interested.....it's a full necklace of amethyst,very nice,but I don't suit the stone unfortunately

Thanks Yazrose, Not my cup of tea unfortunately. I was told it was Amethyst when it was sent, but its not the "clear" version, more opaque really. Will try get a better pic tommorow in daylight.

Latest posts

Back