Opinions Please?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
I saw that go on air KB. It looked very lovely. The price is excellent too! :)

I'd say you should definitely get it for a look-see. At that price it would be rude not to!

You're looking for a very high sparkle with different colours radiating from it. If it's cloudy or dull then send it back.

I saw that game too,it seems a great price for sphene.

Haven't got any myself but it's on my (ever increasing) list of gems to get!

Looked very nice on air so hopefully will be better irl:)

It may be worth a trawl through the New Items codes and a quick call to PS to see a few at the same time Klos. If you don't fancy doing that, don't worry, it won't be the last sphene you buy, trust me! It's very pretty though. ;)

I've got both green and the bronzy colour, KB that looks as if it will be a good one, but you need to get it home for a looksy, its a nice design as well.:)

HELLO

I think I read somewhere that it isn't very high up on the MOHS scale so isn't for everyday wear, but I could be mistaken.

I think it looks lovely and have been tempted myself.

:LOOKING

Really like the design, it's got quite a bit of gold with it as well, think
it's a good price for sphene, hope you like it when you get it home:)

HELLO

I think I read somewhere that it isn't very high up on the MOHS scale so isn't for everyday wear, but I could be mistaken.

I think it looks lovely and have been tempted myself.

:LOOKING

You're right. It's only 5 - 5.5 on the MOHS scale. So not good for everyday wear unless it's in a setting that protects it well. As it's not so expensive, I think most people wear it anyway (with fingers crossed)!

Thank you all very much for your opinions. I'm going to get it home for a wee look so will keep you posted xx

It looks beautiful and what a bargain too.
I have two sphene now. One a more brown colour and one a greeny yellow colour both are just fab. Don't be disappointed though if you open your box on a dull day in an area with not much light, as the stone can look fairly plain. However try it in the sunlight or in a room with downlighters or halogen lights and it should go off like a fire cracker.:)

Latest posts

Back