Travelon bags

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

saintslad

Registered Shopper
Hi - newbie here - just made my first QVC purchase for about 5 years, a travelon bag, anyone bought one of these ? Looks fab from the pics lol !

Travelon

Hi - newbie here - just made my first QVC purchase for about 5 years, a travelon bag, anyone bought one of these ? Looks fab from the pics lol !

Which one did you have saintslad? Just being nosey. I fancy 825465, the large leather bag. Welcome to the forum. x

Which one did you have saintslad? Just being nosey. I fancy 825465, the large leather bag. Welcome to the forum. x

I bought that bag last year its a great bag well made and the leather is
very soft and good quality for the price.
But it is a heavy bag before you put anything in it.

I have had a large leather one for about 18 months and I really like it.

Yes, I find them to be really useful have 3 different styles, work fine.

Bought the last TSV.

I knew it was cheap, small but for the task in mind it fitted the bill perfectly.
When it arrived it was stylish and well made and has had significant usage since.

It's always worth a try.

I have 4 Travelon bags and have been very pleased with all of them, lovely soft leather and gorgeous coloured linings.:)

I bought the last TSV too the little purse bag, use it everyday to run to school, shops etc, it's great!

ha haaaa! At last we have found the woman who uses QVC products on the school run !;)

Linda

Yes I don't have to hold my phone and keys they go in my bag, I then have my hands free to hold 2 lunch bags, book bags and a scooter:eek: LOL

Large Leather Bag

I purchased the large leather bag, about 6 months ago, only thing I found was, as I am under 5ft, after adjusting the strap, it was still to long for me.

Latest posts

Back