6 weeks and still aint got my item...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Haggismuncher

Registered Shopper
Having watched this channel for some time I decided to order and cheap item from them, just to see how things went.

Rang the number, and got an automated service, which was not that simple to use. Finally pressed the required numbers and got a message saying some nice person would ring me back for my details.

Two hours later an Amercian/Indian type lady ( I can only assume from a call centre in Mumbai) calls to take my order and advised me 3 weeks delivery. After spending £9.99 on dlivery alone, 3 thought weeks is a bit much.

WELL......after 4 weeks and no order I called their customer service department to get yet again another recorded message. Please leave your name address and ref no ......and someone will call you back in 24 hours?:32:

Waited and waited, someone did call the following evening about 5.30, but I was still at work. But the next day they called and told me..."this is due to the holiday rush"...you will get it in about 2 weeks time!:12:

Sorry utter "bullsh@t" Told them I was far from happy and will not shop with them again. This was a Christmas present for my Niece and I will not get it in time for Christmas....im well pi@@ed off. :17:

Sorry to hear this and it is not good advertising on their part, will you be keeping it or returning it? Are you buying your niece something else?

Have you tried emailing them HM? I dont know whether it was coincidence but mine arrived after I emailed.

Bet

Very poor service. I can't imagine they're that busy. For £9.99 I would expect next day delivery, not six week delivery!

It says on the thread she ordered them on the 4th september and they were delivered on the 1st October, quite a long time.

I think you are right...8 weeks now and still.............................NOTHING!!!!

Now im really p**ed off....:56:

Oh dear HM, that's exactly how I felt and was beginning to doubt I'd ever see my earrings. CS is a bit of a hit and miss affair, partly because the person who took my order was hardly able to speak English - really, really awful. It was a painfully slow experience in every way!
They eventually arrived and although the diamonds aren't great, they're very well made (better than some Jewellery Channel earrings I've had) and I wear them constantly.
I was kind of hoping once I'd got over the bad experience I'd had with them, I might order something else, but the slowness of their delivery doesn't seem to have improved. Mine took roundabout a month to arrive.
I hope your niece will be pleased when she finally gets her gift because can you imagine the hassle of returning anything?
Good luck

Goodness knows what it would be like to have to return anything....aaggghhhh......:34:

It was a loose stone I ordered for me Niece. The plan was for my father to turn it into a pendant, as he makes his own jewellery ( he`s a very talanted man, a retired engineer )

He was going to mount it in silver for her christmas....might just manage it for christmas 2009:2:

I still have hope, its her birthday in Febuary...so maybe it will arrive by then:51:

I run a small business and if I treated my customers like that......id be out of business.....

Very bad experience, never again......id rather order from Ideal World....and thats saying something comming from me!

Goodness knows what it would be like to have to return anything....aaggghhhh......:34:

It was a loose stone I ordered for me Niece. The plan was for my father to turn it into a pendant, as he makes his own jewellery ( he`s a very talanted man, a retired engineer )

He was going to mount it in silver for her christmas....might just manage it for christmas 2009:2:

I still have hope, its her birthday in Febuary...so maybe it will arrive by then:51:

I run a small business and if I treated my customers like that......id be out of business.....

Very bad experience, never again......id rather order from Ideal World....and thats saying something comming from me!

OMG you seem really rather ill.........quick someone get a doctor........I think we need to operate............

February 2012?
They're going to go out of business if they carry on like that which is a shame as they have some nice things.
8 weeks is a flippin' joke.

Latest posts

Back