Tourmaline Necklace!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
Wow, wow, wow!! Anyone seen the Tourmaline Necklace? OMG if only my lottery numbers had come up last night!! If anyone here buys it can I borrow it please? :1:

In case anyone missed it:- Item 373 340 - 196 carats Cuprian and Paraiba Tourmaline in 97.23g white gold. Starting price £75,889. First plunge went to £9,999 then down to £8,799. It then dropped to £5,999 and someone bought it!

OK which one of you was it??!! :Thinking2:

Attachments

• 373340.jpg
    373340.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 225
:54: Would you like to borrow it then.:22:

Seriously though how much of a stunner is that?????

Errr...........not me Klos! mysmilie_1436

Presumably the same piece as Plasmanoodle mentioned in another thread?

Of course, if I had bought it, you would have been very welcome to borrow it.......
..........accompanied by a security guard of course! mysmilie_1556

Just watching the 106ct single PT whopper going and it seems to be taking some time to sell! They haven't even got the on screen details correct.....saying it has 0.020ct diamonds!

Took ages before she turned the stone around and the price is still dropping.....
.....ahhaha ......gone at £24,999!

Just watching the 106ct single PT whopper going and it seems to be taking some time to sell! They haven't even got the on screen details correct.....saying it has 0.020ct diamonds!

Took ages before she turned the stone around and the price is still dropping.....
.....ahhaha ......gone at £24,999!

106ct single stone? Wow, anyone got a photo of that?

Bet

I missed it actually going...so someone paid £25,000 for it? (what's a penny here or there...) Where's the credit crunch then...

What were the actual dimensions, anyone know?

oh oh i saw it too - with hubby watching - (channel hopping you know - oops how did i get here LOL) and he asked me if I liked it and would wear it - I was apolplectic omg YES and he burst into laughter - does that mean he wasnt the one who bought it lol :2: it was beautiful for sure :34:

Latest posts

Back