Just how annoying is she on a scale of 1 to 10??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

F

Fruityloops

Guest Shopper
I won't name names, but a lot of you will know exactly who I am talking about when I discuss a certain person who has "invaded" the chat on rocks and has bombarded the conversation with ridiculous comments (all in capital letters, incidentally)

She has driven a number of regulars to log off - please note this rocks tv. I also note that the rocks "moderator" said "be nice people" at one point, aimed at us all. This person has yet to buy a single item, I might add, when the majority of regulars have spent hundreds of pounds with rocks....this person seems to be out for making trouble.

I might be a bit grouchy because I am very tired and have been unwell for over a week with a chest infection, but I was enjoying tonights banter with Barry and the regulars (although I am not a great contributor I like to read other peoples comments) until this individual came along. When "she" came in, there was even question as to whether this new person was genuine or not, judging by the comments they were coming out with.

I've just checked again and she is now starting an argument!!

Give me strength!!!SHUTUP

You got it Andamooka!!

Couldn't have been serious......or could she!!

Worrying if there are people who are really like that let out in public!!

:FUNNY

They sounded a bit 'lacking' in brain cells to me!
hmm she appears to be back

Sorry you're not feeling well Fruityloops...It's annoying when someone spoils the fun for others...

I might not be popular for saying this, but I didn't take it all that seriously...it was quite funny really...This person would probably have got fed up after a while anyway...

They got banned because they were upsetting others who are potential buyers, and rocks obviously can't afford this to happen.

My guess is they were either drunk/stoned/about twelve years old...

Call me suspicous if you like, but they seemed to disappear, possibly they were removed but looks to me like they are back with another name :rolleyes:

Last edited:
No....no....no....no....no...I don't think I can stand it!!

Luckily I have bought all I am going to buy for a while...

It's other serious buyers she is going to drive away that will do the damage!

It was the OOOH BARRY IT'S SO YOUR COLOUR with the emerald and then minutes later it was the OOOH BARRY IT'S SO YOUR COLOUR with the alexandrite!

The spelling was bad, the grammar was bad, the CAPITALS were irritating, the attitude was bad and the brain cells were non existent!

Off to bed now....need a lie down!

SHUTUP

LOL...you hit the nail on the head Poops.

I only came in on the tail end of it, and could see it was annoying, but it wasnt bothering me too much.

I went off to bed later... then couldnt sleep & got up to make a cuppa...realised puter still on, rocks page still open & still some chatters in there (at 2am!!:11:)

One of the regs was in there ( I wont name names cos I know she is mortified & incredibly embarrassed) & it appears that the annoying person was her 15 year old daughter....who thought it would be great fun to post all the daft stuff....but inbetween...was running downstairs & snuggling up to mum on the sofa, who was logged in, chatting & becoming annoyed at the irritating one herself!!

The young madam in question has had her puter confiscated & is also grounded I beleive!

I know some of you were really pee'd off which I can understand...but I had to laugh when I found out. In the big ol scheme of things...just a daft prank by a kid. It was also a lot more entertaining than some of the drama that goes on in there at times.:4:

I found her quite amusing , preferable to the menopause and hysterectomy chat that was going on earlier in the day.

Just had a look on chat now and appears she was posting (under the 2nd name) long after broadcast stopped.

It just goes to show that you shouldn't take these things so seriously...:54:

It's unnacceptable to disrupt the Chat because it's there for potential customers to talk about the jewellery, (even though we stray off the subject now and then), but to be precious about it is a bit daft imvho...:1:

:54:I just replied but it hasn't appeared...not been banned have I???

Just wanted to say, it goes to show we shouldn't take these things too seriously...There are actually, "professional trolls" who set out to wreck forums and these are evil and shoud be dealt with.

But sometimes it's easy to get a bit precious about things. It's unnacceptable to disrupt the Chat on Rocks because it's there for a purpose and could harm their business if people leave because of it. But we should keep a sense of proportion - a silly teenager fgs!

LOL...you hit the nail on the head Poops.

I only came in on the tail end of it, and could see it was annoying, but it wasnt bothering me too much.

I went off to bed later... then couldnt sleep & got up to make a cuppa...realised puter still on, rocks page still open & still some chatters in there (at 2am!!:11:)

One of the regs was in there ( I wont name names cos I know she is mortified & incredibly embarrassed) & it appears that the annoying person was her 15 year old daughter....who thought it would be great fun to post all the daft stuff....but inbetween...was running downstairs & snuggling up to mum on the sofa, who was logged in, chatting & becoming annoyed at the irritating one herself!!

The young madam in question has had her puter confiscated & is also grounded I beleive!

I know some of you were really pee'd off which I can understand...but I had to laugh when I found out. In the big ol scheme of things...just a daft prank by a kid. It was also a lot more entertaining than some of the drama that goes on in there at times.:4:

LMAO thats so funny. Not for mum i'm sure (wonder how she found out lol) but well, you've gotta laugh. Bliddy kids, drive yer mad

It just goes to show that you shouldn't take these things so seriously...:54:

It's unnacceptable to disrupt the Chat because it's there for potential customers to talk about the jewellery, (even though we stray off the subject now and then), but to be precious about it is a bit daft imvho...:1:

Well I'll just go off and change my name to Preciousloops then, shall I..... or perhaps Daftloops!

I logged in last night for the first time for a couple of weeks and soon logged out again when I seen the chat.

But now I know it was a kid trying it on I think it's hilarious ;laugh;;laugh;

The little bugga eh? ;laugh;;laugh;

It's the kind of thing that eldest Grandson of mine would do. :34:

Don't you dare Fruity!! I find it extremely annoying when you get some twit who is just out to cause trouble, or is generally being a pain in the ar$e and spoiling it for everyone else. Just makes me log off, because I can't be bothered. Rocks chat is a great feature when everyone is enjoying themselves and playing nice. I suppose there'll always be some idiots who think it's funny to try and disrupt things, they need to get a hobby!

:doggie:

Latest posts

Back