Yoohoo it's me

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:21: hello bubbly and welcome to the forum ,make yourself at home xxxx p.s im scorpio on rocks x

welcometrainf.gif

Welcome from me too Bubblyfifi ... I'm Fluff on Rocks.

:1:Hi Bubblyfifi...and a big warm welcome from me too:60:

Hope you enjoy the chat here on ST.....as much as rockstv chat!!:59:

Luv,
Mirabelle xx :40:

Hi Bubbly, welcome to the madhouse, will look forward to seeing piccies of your bling!!

:doggie:

Thanks all :) well I lurve to chat lots lol! as for my bling am gonna lay it all out ak by Mirabelle ;) and decide who gets what........then you'll see my bling:22:

xxx

Hi Bubbly, you know me from The Other Place! :20: (Hasten to add I'm only a Senior Member because I can't stop putting my ha'porth in, and after a number of posts they decide they can't get rid of you so they make you a SM...)

Psst...:23: d'you think we can get You Know Who on here too?

To everyone - sorry to sound so mysterious - Bubbly and myself are on another forum (in fact it woz me wot led 'er off the straight an' narrow in t'first place.. :12:), and there's another from there who's on Rocks Chat too, but we'll leave it to her to decide if she'd like to join us...(an' I tell you, Rocks owe me commission lol! :53:)

:1:

Last edited:
Welcome Bubblyfifi - nice to see you here - it is fun - and informative LOL - everyone is lovely so you are bound to have a great time here. (wonder what sort of "member" I am - never noticed before - now i will have to check lol) - anyway look forward to seeing your "bling"! :)

Hi Bubbly, you know me from The Other Place! :20: (Hasten to add I'm only a Senior Member because I can't stop putting my ha'porth in, and after a number of posts they decide they can't get rid of you so they make you a SM...)

Psst...:23: d'you think we can get You Know Who on here too?

To everyone - sorry to sound so mysterious - Bubbly and myself are on another forum (in fact it woz me wot led 'er off the straight an' narrow in t'first place.. :12:), and there's another from there who's on Rocks Chat too, but we'll leave it to her to decide if she'd like to join us...(an' I tell you, Rocks owe me commission lol! :53:)

:1:

LOL! we'll have to work on her!! and yes! you have led me astray

Latest posts

Back