Decleor Prolagene

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Evie

Registered Shopper
I have a really bad burn mark on my arm from the iron. I know it will take years to fade going on past experience. Will the Decleor Prolagene Gel help with the fading of this horrible mark or is there any other QVC product that I should try. I would appreciate your suggestions because it is unsightly and can't be easily hidden in the summer months.

It did with mine. Four months on, there is the faintest of marks. Give it a go. What have you to lose?

I did alternate with Bio Oil when the soreness went.

Prolagene Gel is amazing, but you won't see results over night. I used it during pregnancy on my bump and have no stretch marks, also used it on my chin when I had spot scars. Never used it on a burns, and I have one on my arm from getting something out of the oven.

Hello
LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL applied immediately to a burn will eliminate pain, blistering and scars almost immediately. I would not be without it - in my opinion, it is like magic.

I bought the last Decleor TSV with a full sized Prolagene and although it was nice to apply, I didn't really see any results - and it started to smell odd not long after opening.

I had a good result after surgery but my little grandchild had just as good a result with Bio-oil at half the price. In each case we were talking 8 months but it's always worth trying something and his scarring was severe. As it was on his neck it could have gone quite dark with exposure to the sun.

Prolagene is well liked as a tightener on crepey skin and lots of people seem to use it facially.

I'm a great fan of Decleor Aromessances and AD Synergie so you can't go wrong with Bio-oil for starters. It has so many uses and is neat for travel.

I have used Prolagene on scars and it is very effective. It is a slow process but it does work :)

Hello
LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL

I bought the last Decleor TSV with a full sized Prolagene and although it was nice to apply, I didn't really see any results - and it started to smell odd not long after opening.

Hello maisey and welcome :)
Prolagene does have a "funny smell" so I am not that keen on it.

LE superskin (used to be superbalm concentrate) is great for scars as well

Last edited:
LE superskin (used to be superbalm concentrate) is great for scars are well[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/QUOTE]

I agree with this, I don't know if it works on old scars but I've used it twice on iron burns straight away and applie it regularly and it left no marks,even my hubby who doesn't understand why I love creams and potions, used it on a burn on his hand!

Thank you all very much for this. I will buy the Bio-oil and I have the LE superskin. Maybe I'll try these first and then buy the Decleor Prolagene. I will also buy some Lavender Essential Oil for immediate use should I burn myself again ( Which I will! ). I did apply Aloe Vera immediately but to my disappointment it didn't help at all.

Hello
LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL applied immediately to a burn will eliminate pain, blistering and scars almost immediately. I would not be without it - in my opinion, it is like magic.

You should NEVER put oil on a burn :eek:

You should NEVER put oil on a burn :eek:
Lou,I'm no expert but I heard,years ago,about the benefits of Lavender ess.oil for burns,so probably Lavender is the exception to the rule.
Think it was a French pharmacist who discovered how well Lavender works for burns when he burned himself badly in his lab & dunked his hand into a bowl of Lavender & the burn healed quickly & smoothly.
I've used it on numerous occasions & it works a treat :)

Latest posts

Back