Liz Earle - Prices Up a Lot??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

GenieDi

Dr McDreamy
I've just been looking on the 24 hour review and dropped into a LE hour. I haven't bought anything for ages, been using up all the odds and ends I already have.

I was quite shocked to see Skin Repair at £31 for a twinpack, I'm sure not that long ago it was around £25??

Have all the prices in her range gone up similar.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.222945

I've just been looking on the 24 hour review and dropped into a LE hour. I haven't bought anything for ages, been using up all the odds and ends I already have.

I was quite shocked to see Skin Repair at £31 for a twinpack, I'm sure not that long ago it was around £25??

Have all the prices in her range gone up similar.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.222945

The prices have gone up on the website too. I only buy her TSVs or OTOs from QVC and if I want anything else I get it from her site. One p and p that's wiped out with the free sample - and you can request what you would like.
As the availability - and popularity - of her range expands, she probably does not need to offer such good prices to QVC.
I like her range. I have tried many other more expensive brands that don't live up to their claims - especially the anti ageing ones. I also get really peed off that lots of these expensive ranges use mineral oil. It's greasy and makes me itch.
I am going to try and economise - I've looke din my cupboard and I have loads of little tubes of this and that from her range to use up!

One p and p that's wiped out with the free sample - and you can request what you would like.

Snuffles, can you chose which free sample you prefer when ordering online, or is it just for telephone orders? I've never noticed an option online before and always just wait for my surprise :D

Snuffles, can you chose which free sample you prefer when ordering online, or is it just for telephone orders? I've never noticed an option online before and always just wait for my surprise :D

Hi Blueshowbizz,
I always waited for the surprise and then I read on this forum that you can request what you would like.
When you please an order there is a comments box - for things like please mark private etc and I usually put there - if possible can I please have a sample of... I have so far always received what I've asked for. I really can't fault the LE site, their delivery or responses to e-mails that I have sent.

BUT - in two QVC TSVs I have had, not all the bits were there, and I had to ring QVC to get them sent. I would urge anyone who orders today and is thinking of saving as a present to make sure all the bits are there.

I found quite a few bottles of the 50ml size toner so I'm working my way through that and loads of other small sizes I've been finding. The only thing I have absolutely none of is the cleanse and polish, I love that but funds are not there to allow for any at the moment!

The prices went up around about £1 for most items in March, I think. As far as I can remember I got an email or a letter about it.
It's such a pity, but what hasn't gone up recently?

You are right there! It just seemed a huge amount I suppose because I haven't bought anything of LE's for a while.

I've actually just ordered an Avon Anew Cleanser at £3.50 to try half price this book, if it's any good I'll get another one next time at that price, she'll back order for me, and they are 150ml sizes.

They usually go up each March by about 50p an item but it may have been more this year like bb says but I still think this range is great value for money compared to other similar brands

Yes, I agree Bluebell and also you don't need to use too much so they last a long time.

i think that they went up in march and i think they might have gone up again in june. the prices have increased quite a lot in one year. although everything you buy now is a higher price.

Latest posts

Back