Stocking filler hour

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

saphire

Christine
Did many of you buy last night in the stocking filler hour, I didn't but my Hubby did. I ended up just watching the Auctions because he had control of the mouse, it was permanently on the buy button. I am going to have lots of goodies coming on Tues. I thought I was getting bad but there was no stopping him LOL!.
It looks like when I go to visit my daughters I will be wearing lots of bling and if they take a fancy to any of it I can just hand it over as little pressies.

Last edited:
Unfortunately (or probalby not actually :3:) I had most of what appeared in the hour so wasn't tempted to buy. However, there is another hour tonight so we'll see what happens then. Chuffed for you that you've got a 'buy button' clicker for a hubby, well done you :35:

You're totally incorrigible Bargain!!!! My puter died on Friday after a week of problems, OH has IE on this one, so didn't use that because of the problems, so not been watching at all this week. Would have liked to have seen the stocking filler hours, but was a bit busy last night!!(and would have only been tempted by the sound of it)

:doggie:

Wow! another mad hour, my Hubby took control again and I had to just sit and watch, glad that is over. Good job I'm not the one paying the CC.

You're totally incorrigible Bargain!!!! My puter died on Friday after a week of problems, OH has IE on this one, so didn't use that because of the problems, so not been watching at all this week. Would have liked to have seen the stocking filler hours, but was a bit busy last night!!(and would have only been tempted by the sound of it)

:doggie:

:15::4::35: Well done me .....eeeekkkk

It looks like I will have to wait another day for all my goodies and Special present from,my Hubby.
My credit card had been blocked without any notification from the CC company, they were doing random checks and when they saw a lot of spending at Rocks they blocked it.
We wouldn't have found out if we hadn't tried to use it today at the supermarket. We was on the phone to them straight away to find out why, apparently they do that if anything looks suspicious. I am pleased in a way that they saw it as a suspicious transaction and blocked it but not happy that they never rung us first to check.

Anita and Tony at Rocks have been brilliant it was soon sorted and now my order will be out today, hopefully I will receive it tomorrow, fingers crossed. (Well everything Crossed).

Rocks Tv are the best.

Sorry to hear that Saphire glad the team at rocks helped and that tomorrows delivery will be well worth the wait, fingers crossed for you.Mags

It looks like I will have to wait another day for all my goodies and Special present from,my Hubby.
My credit card had been blocked without any notification from the CC company, they were doing random checks and when they saw a lot of spending at Rocks they blocked it.
We wouldn't have found out if we hadn't tried to use it today at the supermarket. We was on the phone to them straight away to find out why, apparently they do that if anything looks suspicious. I am pleased in a way that they saw it as a suspicious transaction and blocked it but not happy that they never rung us first to check.

Anita and Tony at Rocks have been brilliant it was soon sorted and now my order will be out today, hopefully I will receive it tomorrow, fingers crossed. (Well everything Crossed).

Rocks Tv are the best.

Sorry to hear this!! My CC always calls me the the first time I make a substantial purchase with any different company but must say the call is within minutes of me placing my order!!

Glad katherine and Tony have sorted your order/delivery out. Aren't just fab. :35:

Everting cross for you saphire you get your delivery tomorrow xx

Thank you Mags, Mario was feeling ever so guilty that he never phoned as soon as we walked in instead of having a sit down and a drink first.
I should be thankful that the CC companies do this sort of thing even if it is random, rather then have thousands taken from my card.

Everything is sorted now, it just means I have to wait a little longer.

Latest posts

Back