Leather Trousers - Oh Please!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
I know this is the season of goodwill to all men so I'm sorry for this but Paul Bridges is turning my stomach going on about how he will be wearing leather trousers on Boxing Day!

He is talking as if it's a fantastic treat for all us ladies when IMHO he is about 20 years too old for leather trousers and if I wanted to lust over a man's breeks (or what's in them!!) I could find an appropriate website to do it in private!!

Sorry Mr Bridges but this is one lady who will NOT be watching on Boxing Day - I'm not spending a fortune on Christmas Dinner only to bring it up again watching you posing in your "they don't leave much to the imagination" (his quote) troosers!!

:Sick:

these must be the same ones that he wore on gems, after steve ashton urged him on to wear them, after finding out about them, it was four years ago.:31:

these must be the same ones that he wore on gems, after steve ashton urged him on to wear them, after finding out about them, it was four years ago.:31:

I remember that - and it was really funny - combination of Steve A's mickey-taking and Steve B's willingness to join in with the joke made it a classic Gems moment.

However that moment has passed and jokes are never so funny the second time round (especially without Steve A) .................. it won't work!

Liberal amounts of baby talc and a cool pair of hands to help Mrs James :Mrs James: :pPC:[/QUOTE]

i think she secretly likes the 'red raw' look....:tassles:

it was bliddy funny with steve aston back on gems in the old days but I hardly think its worth trying again, I tuned in to rocks and co for aprox 10 mins yesterday to see a rather nice tanzy pendant ( all £450)worth being refered to as " like one of those things, like a small guitar that people play...." ummmmm let me see now....is that gonna make me want to break the bank? not on your nelly! :33:

mysmilie_1255 at all your posts!

I dunno......you ladeez......give you half a chance......mysmilie_1537

:mysmilie_175.gif:

Latest posts

Back