Diamond Simulants (aka fake bling)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

calico

Registered Shopper
Hi all, Just had to tell you all, so here goes-
I've bought Diamonique, Diamantelle, Epiphany Platinum Clad, and Platinum Dreams and out of all of them (imho) PD is the best!
I'm quite amazed really as Diamonique is supposed to be the bees knees and I didn't expect much when I ordered a PD ring but it's so beautiful and the stones are full of fire and colour. Since it's all CZ, what I was wondering is are there different grades or types? I would have thought it was all the same but the PD stuff is definitely better.

I would have to agree with you there calico-i purchased a pd tennis style bracelet,quite some time ago now,it was just before Howard started to join the shows, and it is stunning! a little bit more expensive than some brands,but def more realistic especialy if you want to wear along side your real gems.:40:

Must admit, I've looked at the PD shows, I like the guy who always brings his mother's bling and tells the story of it, and been tempted as I don't always like to take my good stuff on holiday, but like to wear something nice. Will check out the next show.

:doggie:

Have you tried Moissanite? mysmilie_1436

It really is the business.....imho of course!

Must admit, I've looked at the PD shows, I like the guy who always brings his mother's bling and tells the story of it, and been tempted as I don't always like to take my good stuff on holiday, but like to wear something nice. Will check out the next show.

:doggie:
check the shows out mad4gems, the settings and stones are lovely imho better than other simulants, ive had from other channels- more expensive though!:40:

I would have to agree with you there calico-i purchased a pd tennis style bracelet,quite some time ago now,it was just before Howard started to join the shows, and it is stunning! a little bit more expensive than some brands,but def more realistic especialy if you want to wear along side your real gems.:40:

What I like about the PD range is that they do baguette cut stones, which are my favourite. Someone was admiring it the other day and when I told her it wasn't real diamonds/platinum she was even more impressed. The only thing I'd like is more realistic sizes. God, his Mum must look like a Christmas tree when she goes out decked in the real versions!

Just before Xmas I bought my latest pieces of PD a 4 stone pendant and drop earrings they are beautiful and so believable. The quality of the PD are first class but now I have found rockstv so I'm afraid Howards stunning copies are going to be passed by, Sorry Howard.

What I like about the PD range is that they do baguette cut stones, which are my favourite. Someone was admiring it the other day and when I told her it wasn't real diamonds/platinum she was even more impressed. The only thing I'd like is more realistic sizes. God, his Mum must look like a Christmas tree when she goes out decked in the real versions!

she probably looks so blinged up - you would just think they were fakes! i think the trick to making them look realistic is size and not overdoing the bling, which is hard
to do being a Rockaholic, just want to wear it all!!!!!!!!!!:40:

Platinum Dreams is fantastic as is gem illusions. All of this used to be called czarlite, but they don't say this anymore. Some of the designs are a bit ostentatious for me. Epiphany Diamonqiue comapres well with this. Does anyone remember Charles Winston used to come on ideal world with czarlite. Whatever happened to him? Howard brings in the same stuff. I always wondered if the are related and checked google to find out, but couldn't.

I have a 2 carat czarlite ring and its sooo blingy, its my inbetweener until the oh buys me the real deal lol

Latest posts

Back