Diamond Ring...............

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jenny

Registered Shopper
Hi guys, not been on ST.com for a long time, but I just thought I'd ask your advice on Rocks TV, I've just been browsing on their website and I've seen a gorgeous bezal set Diamond eternity ring 18ct, 0.45ct colour 'H' and SI2 clarity £169.00, so I've taken the plunge and ordered it as it seems like a good price & I've been looking for ages on TJC but everything is too large a carat weight or size of stone or too fussy for my little dannies!!

I hope they are ok!!! I was wondering what thoughts you have on this company?

Thanks Jenny x

Rocks are pretty good as a company and their CS is usually second to none, any problems are sorted swiftly as a rule. Did you make note of the number for your ring? I'm sure if you post it up someone will find a link and give their views etc. Hope its lovely when it arrives for you:1:

Yep that's it but in the yellow gold option!!

Thanks flower, that's a relief!! I know I can always sent it back it it's not OK but you always worry when you haven't dealt with a company before!!

the item code is LD432.

Have no worries Jenny, lots of us are now Rocks converts (or Rockaholics as we like to call ourselves). I've made about 50 purchases, and all of them stunners. Only had to return one item damaged, and it was dealt with swiftly and with no aggro at all.

It's a lovely choice, I'm sure it'll be the first of many purchases for you.

(Just for info. if you see anything on the Colouredrocks website, you can request it for a live auction and may get it a little bit cheaper.)

:doggie:

I have lusted after that ring Jenny, you lucky thing.
Seen it on Rocks live and it really is fab.

Have no worries Jenny, lots of us are now Rocks converts (or Rockaholics as we like to call ourselves). I've made about 50 purchases, and all of them stunners. Only had to return one item damaged, and it was dealt with swiftly and with no aggro at all.

It's a lovely choice, I'm sure it'll be the first of many purchases for you.

(Just for info. if you see anything on the Colouredrocks website, you can request it for a live auction and may get it a little bit cheaper.)

You said it all M4G!! Lovely ring jenny.

Latest posts

Back