Bling from Santa - Merry Christmas

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
Merry Christmas everyone!

Did Santa bring you any bling?

I got these and am over the moon! :Happy1:

351 405 Morganite & Diamond Yellow Gold Ring - 3.17 carat Morganite - lovely colour and so sparkly - my 4th Morganite (2 were from shhhh the other place) This is the nicest by far.

980 397 Padparadscha White Gold Ring - 3.05 carat. I have wanted the "right" Padparadscha for ages - not Pink not Orange but Padparadscha colour. I've got it!! This is the most beautiful colour and again I love it!

624 012 Padparadscha and Diamond White Gold Pendant. Matches the ring perfectly - exactly the same shade. Love this too!

Last but not least 522 789 Rubellite and Diamond Yellow Gold Ring. Another gem I've been looking out for for a long time. It had to be proper Rubellite and not some deep brownish stone which I have seen on another channel or Pink Tourmaline being passed off as Rubellite. This is just perfect! Worth the wait and the icing on the cake!

I'm dead chuffed! :Thumbsup:

Attachments

• 351405 Morganite.jpg
    351405 Morganite.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 199
  • 980397 Padparadscha.jpg
    980397 Padparadscha.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 193
  • 624012 Padparadscha.jpg
    624012 Padparadscha.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 197
  • 552789 Rubellite.jpg
    552789 Rubellite.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 191
Lovely, lovely pieces, Klos!!
3_3_11v.gif

You must've been a very good girl this year for Santa to drop those goodies down your chimney!
wink2.gif

They look scrummy Twinny! Love the Morganite and Rubellite the best! I hope Santa didnt mix up the "Twinny's" pressies:11::33:

Lovely Klos, I was very good this year, and Santa bought me some lovely bling (he came early to the Madhouse tho') beautiful rainbow sapphire pieces made just for me!!!

:doggie:

You must've been a very good girl this year for Santa to drop those goodies down your chimney!
wink2.gif

Fluff I'm always good :54:

They look scrummy Twinny! Love the Morganite and Rubellite the best! I hope Santa didnt mix up the "Twinny's" pressies:11::33:

Well if he did it's too late now :9:

How
crazy.gif
am I? ...
I thought they were Klos' photos!

I take it you haven't had the priviledge of viewing my David Bailey masterpieces then Fluff?!! :34:

:54: what have you been up to young lady to deserve all those lovely bling goodies? they are lovely enjoy wearing them...:1:

:54: what have you been up to young lady to deserve all those lovely bling goodies? they are lovely enjoy wearing them...:1:

Me? How could you suggest such a thing Marie? :21:

I'm as pure as the driven snow!! :54:

well done Klos on all you're lovely christmas presents,how lucky are you! all really lovely, the rubellite looks really gorgeous, enjoy wearing them all!

Latest posts

Back